Letter Template: 1
[Name of the sender]
[Address of sender]
[Mention recipient name or designation]
[Address of recipient]
Dear [Recipient Name]
I would like to inform you that (mention name) she/has been appointed as a new insurance agent at our branch in (mention company name). We know that (mention name) is capable of the position as she/he had a good background and provided the experience the for (mention years) already.
Since she/he has been in the (mention previous company name) for quite so long with a (mention position), I can assure you that she/he can efficiently work for and adapt to her/his new job in the company.
With this, there might be some changes in the work in the future, but I am positive enough that these changes will give us defiantly a great success in the future. (Mention name) is qualified for the position; she/he has years of experience and has also proven her/his expertise and loyalty.
I can proudly say that she/he is an asset to our company branch and I know she/he can give us a good quality work that will surely give us success to our business.
I am hoping that these changes will make you comfortable and you all will be adjustable soon working with her/him.
[Signature of authorized signatory]
[Designation of authorized signatory]
Download Template :
(pdf, docs, ODT, RTF, txt, HTML, Epub, Etc)
- Farewell Manager Letter: 75 Templates
- How To Write a Cover Letter With No Experience: 82 Templates
- How to Write an Anniversary Letter: 50 Free Templates
- Appreciation Letter to Manager: 30 Templates
- How to Write a Transfer Letter: 34 Templates
- Bank Account Closing Letter: 7 Templates
- How to Write Approval Letter: 54+Template
- How to Write Sponsorship Letter: 47 Templates
- Software Developer Farewell Letter: 30 Templates
- Assistant Branch Manager Cover Letter Examples
“Business, marketing, and blogging – these three words describe me the best. I am the founder of Burban Branding and Media, and a self-taught marketer with 10 years of experience. My passion lies in helping startups enhance their business through marketing, HR, leadership, and finance. I am on a mission to assist businesses in achieving their goals.”