Letter Template: 1
[Name of Embassy Official]
[Designation of recipient]
[Name of Embassy]
[Address of Embassy]
Sub: Requesting immigration
Dear [Name of Embassy Official or Sir/Madam]:
I [mention your name] would like to request that, I want to get a visa for my immigration, which will allow me to go to (mention country with city name) for my work. I got a chance in working at my on-site location in [mention city, Country].
My work starts from [mention Start Date], and the end date is [End Date]. I will be leaving [mention country name] on [Date]. I will be in [City, Country] for a total of [Number of months/year].
This opportunity is hosted by [mention your company name]. It will be a great help if you grant me a visa. This is an opportunity to enhance my career. Kindly, grant me the visa, I will be highly obliged to you.
Please check the attached file for my passport details.
I am enclosing all the requested documentation with this letter. Please find the attachment. You can reach me anytime at (mention phone number) or through email (mention email address)
- Cover Letter for Work Visa: 12 Sample Formats
- Travel Authorization Letter for Minor: 4 Templates
- A Speech on “Should the U.S Restrict Immigration?”
- Visa Request Letter: 8 Appealing Formats
- Immigration Acknowledgement Letter Template
- Visa Approval Letter: 4 Templates and Emails
- Passport Verification Delay Complaint Letter: 4 Template
- Immigration Confirmation Letter: 4 Templates
- Bank Authorization Letter: 6 Templates
- A Speech on “Open Immigration Policy Will Cause Economical Disasters”