Letter of Inquiry for School Admission
Street, City, State
[Mention the name]
[Mention the address]
City, State, Zip-code
Subject- Letter of inquiry for school admission
Dear Sir/ Madam,
I am [mention the name] and I am writing this letter to inquire about the yearly school admission in your reputed school, [mention the name].
My daughter, [mention the name], is turning [mention the age] this year, and I am looking for a suitable school for her enrolment. She was attaining the school [name of the school], but I have to shift her school as we move out of that area.
Your school holds a good reputation and it is nearest to my present address. It will be of great help if you provide me with the needed information. Please state the perfect date for the initiation of the admission procedure.
It will be of great help if you can provide me with the details regarding the curriculum and the expenditure. My daughter holds an interest in music and dance. I would love to know if your school provides extra curriculum classes post the school hours.
I will wait for your quick response. Thanking you in anticipation.
[name of the sender]
How to Inquire About School Admission?
- Writing an inquiry letter to a school, regarding admission, the letter should be written in a formal tone and should be framed precisely.
- Mention your name and write about for whom you are inquiring about school admission.
- Write your son’s or daughter’s name, his or her age, and mention the reason why you wish to admit him or her to this school (you can mention a few achievements of this institution)
- Ask the recipient politely to mention a date for the admission procedure to take place.
- You can also request him or her to mention some details like what is the curriculum of the school, what will be the total fees for the entire year and what kind of extra facilities the school offers to the students.
- In the conclusion, saying thank you in advance, you can mention your email ID or contact no. for more direct communication over call or mail.
How to Write Email to School for Admission Enquiry?
- Start by introducing yourself. Write your name and state the reason why you are writing the letter.
- Mention the name of your child and his or her age and write the reason why you are admitting him or her to this institution.
- Moving on, write about what it is about this school that you want to admit your kid here. (Mention a few good things that you have heard or know about this school)
- Enquire about the school’s yearly fee structure and extra facilities, if they provide any to their students.
- If you would like to make a special request then use appropriate words and frame it nicely.
- As you conclude the letter, write how grateful you are in advance.
How to Write Email to School for Admission?
- Composing a mail to school to enquire about admission, make it short and precise.
- Write your name and state the reason why you are framing this mail.
- Mentioning the name and age of your child, highlight why you took the decision to admit him or her here.
- You can also write a little about your kid.
- Mention what makes this school different than the rest.
- Next, enquire about the facilities that the school provides to its pupils and about the yearly fee structure.
- Make sure to thank the recipient in advance. This shows you hold the institution as well as its people in the highest regard.
- University Admission Inquiry Letter: 6 Templates (Free)
- Curriculum Designer Cover Letter Templates
- Facilities Technician Resume Example: 4 Templates
- Facilities Coordinator Resume Example: 4 Templates
- Facilities Administrator Resume Example: 4 Templates
- Facilities Manager Resume Example: 4 Templates
- Thank You to School Principal for Admission Letter: 4 Templates
- Getting College Acceptance Congratulation Letter Template
- Facilities Operations Manager Resume Example: 4 Templates
- Director of Facilities Resume Example: 4 Templates
Marketing | Branding | Blogging. These Three Words Describe Me in The Best Way. I Am a Self-Taught Marketer with 10 Years of Experience. Helping Startups/ It Companies/ and Small Businesses to Enhance Their Business Through Branding and Marketing Ideas. On A Mission to Help Small Businesses to Be a Brand.