Dear (Name of the person),
I am writing to let you know that this time I cannot accept the volunteer proposal of your esteemed organization as I got a full-time job at ABC company. I am so grateful to you that you gave me the pleasure to join your organization again. I have to say this with a heavy heart that this time I cannot make it to you. I will cherish the bond which we make there and thank you for making three years of my life so special. I especially enjoyed volunteering during the New year fair which gave me the opportunity to showcase some of my own work. I am sorry once again that I cannot complete my commitments with you.
You helped me develop my skills which will help me greatly in my job. I am sad that I cannot accept your proposal but I look forward to this new chapter in my life which will definitely bring positive changes in my life. I would be happy to help you whenever I will come back home or through online mode. If you need any help of mine is searching for a volunteer then please don’t hesitate to call me at 555555555.
I hope that you will get better volunteers than me who are more hardworking and dedicated. I pray for higher success for your organization. Thank you for the wonderful years and experience which I got from you. I will surely look forward to staying in touch.
- A Letter to Decline Volunteer Proposal due to Ongoing Classes
- A Letter to Decline Volunteer Proposal Due to Upcoming Exams
- A Letter to Decline Volunteer Proposal Due to Time Constraints
- A Letter to Decline vendor proposal due to Insufficient Information
- A Letter to Decline Vendor proposal due to Lack of Variety of Products