Are you here to complete your letter regarding the decline renewal of the lease due to the transfer of the job? Then you are absolutely in right place. Here we have already written some sample letters regarding a letter to decline renewal of lease due to transfer of job.
Now while writing this letter you must have to mention the points which we have already discussed here. You can also add some words to express your points in a clear way.
Letter Template: 1
Dear (Landlords’ name),
This letter is to illuminate you that I don’t plan to renew my lease. According to the laws of the State, this is my (embed number of days) notice of nonrenewal expressing that I will leave my loft on (date), which is the finish of my present lease.
This is to tell you that I am actually shifting to a new city due to my transfer and hence don’t need a place here. I am extremely thankful to you for being such a kind landlord and letting us stay here without any hassle.
I expect that my security store of ($__) will be returned in full as the condo will be left in brush-cleared condition.
I can be reached at (telephone number and address) on the off chance that you have any inquiries between now and the finish of my lease that closes on (embed lease end date). I can give you a recommendation for tenants if you are looking for it.
Download Template :
(pdf, docs, ODT, RTF, txt, HTML, Epub, Etc)
- How to Write a Transfer Letter: 34 Templates
- Lease Cancellation Letter: 5 Templates
- Farewell Manager Letter: 75 Templates
- How To Write a Cover Letter With No Experience: 82 Templates
- Lease Extension Letter: 4 Templates
- How to Write an Authorization Letter: 35+ Templates
- How to Write Sponsorship Letter: 47 Templates
- Cyber Security Cover Letter: 10 Templates
- How to Write an Anniversary Letter: 50 Free Templates
- Love Letter to Boyfriend: 60 heart-touching Templates
“Business, marketing, and blogging – these three words describe me the best. I am the founder of Burban Branding and Media, and a self-taught marketer with 10 years of experience. My passion lies in helping startups enhance their business through marketing, HR, leadership, and finance. I am on a mission to assist businesses in achieving their goals.”