It’s sometimes happening in your life when you have to write a letter to decline a recommendation letter due to bad health. Now it’s not a casual task because here you must have to mention the points in a proper format.
Here we have provided some sample letters regarding this topic to make your task easy. You can easily follow our below letters and complete your letter in a proper format. While writing please try to use all points in a clear way.
Letter Template: 1
Dear “Full Name”
I’ve assessed your request again and again and I’m anxious about the possibility that I need to illuminate you that I won’t compose a letter of recommendation for you. Your intention of asking for a letter of recommendation for your easy selection in your next job but I have said numerous times that you are unfit for a role currently.
The requirement of the job is more of a fit person and physically strong and you are just of the hospital and hence don’t fit into it. As you know the doctor has asked you to take a rest for a couple of months before hitting on to the ground, I would like to repeat the same. I must emphasize more on this that nothing is greater than health in this world and you must be cautious about it.
Kindly take a rest and think again about the future because even if you go ahead they will send you back as soon as your physical examination is done. It will be good for you and your health if you stay inside the house and take good care of your health.
- Appreciation Letter to Manager: 30 Templates
- Manager Farewell Email Letter: 75 Templates
- Thank You Letter to Doctor: 6 Email Templates
- Anniversary Letter to Sister: 20 Types Templates
- Doctor Job Offer Letter: 4 Templates and Emails
- Doctor Cover Letter: 4 Templates
- Anniversary Letter to Uncle: 20 Types Templates
- Thank You for Recommendation Letter: 4 Templates
- Teacher Appraisal Letter: 10 Templates
- Cousin Anniversary Letter: 15 Templates
Marketing | Branding | Blogging. These Three Words Describe Me in The Best Way. I Am a Self-Taught Marketer with 10 Years of Experience. Helping Startups/ It Companies/ and Small Businesses to Enhance Their Business Through Branding and Marketing Ideas. On A Mission to Help Small Businesses to Be a Brand.