If you are in a situation when you have to write a letter to decline a loan approval due to bad credit history, then now you are in the proper place. Here we have already covered some sample letters regarding this topic.
While writing this letter you must have to choose some effective words to express your subject. Here we have provided all important points in a proper format. Now just follow our below letters and complete your letter with a proper format.
Letter Template: 1
Despite the fact that not every person has the best knowledge, undoubtedly, this simply isn’t a reason. Bad credit history is basically a sign that a borrower, or their business, doesn’t organize reimbursing their obligations. This leads to generating more and more non-performing assets for the bank and also deteriorates your won credit.
We would request you to please give us time and also submit proper documents for our benefit of checking your past records with loans so that we can extend any helping hand for you and your business.
We would request you to visit the nearest branch for any suggestions that might help you in getting any loan or managing your account.
“It’s critical to have a strong handle of both your own and business credit before winding up needing a loan,” said Andrea Gellert, Senior Vice President of Marketing for On Deck Capital. “Most banks ordinarily won’t loan to an entrepreneur whose individual financial assessment isn’t over a specific limit (normally around 680).”
Download Template :
(pdf, docs, ODT, RTF, txt, HTML, Epub, Etc)
- Branch Manager Resume Example: 4 Templates
- Manager Farewell Email: 75 Templates (Free)
- Bank Branch Manager Resume Example: 4 Templates
- Loan Assistant Resume Example: 4 Templates
- Bank Loan Officer Resume Example: 4 Templates
- Loan Officer Assistant Resume Example: 4 Templates
- Loan Specialist Resume Example: 4 Templates
- Loan Officer Resume Example: 4 Templates
- Loan Servicing Specialist Resume Example: 4 Templates
- Mortgage Loan Officer Resume Example: 4 Templates
Marketing | Branding | Blogging. These Three Words Describe Me in The Best Way. I Am a Self-Taught Marketer with 10 Years of Experience. Helping Startups/ It Companies/ and Small Businesses to Enhance Their Business Through Branding and Marketing Ideas. On A Mission to Help Small Businesses to Be a Brand.