Dear (Name of Manager or Lessor),
It was great to have you as our tenant for the last 2 years bit as your have declined the increase in rent for two consecutive years, we will have to let go of you as now it will be a deal of loss for us.
Though you are extremely kind as we are unable to give get back a penny profit from this flat we are now looking for someone who is willing to pay the market price and hence you are not a good fit for that. Kindly take this letter as your 30 days notice and evacuate the flat on time.
You can reach us out on our cell numbers for any discussion or query and also let us know the details when you plan to shift so that we can check the condition of the property and also handover the cheque of deposit to you.
- A Letter to Decline Renewal of lease due to Renovation of the House
- A Complaint Letter to Landlord for Maintenance
- A Speech on “Students Should Be Allowed to Have Cell Phones in School.”
- A Letter to Decline Lease Renewal Due to Delay in Rent Payment
- Resignation Letter due to Change in Career – 5 Samples