Sometimes you have to decline lease renewal due to declining of a rent increase. Now in this situation, it’s important to write a letter in a proper format to send your message properly, but it’s difficult to frame your letter with a proper format and also with some effective words.
We are here to help you in this situation. Here we have already provided some sample letters regarding this topic. Now just follow our below letters and complete your letter easily.
Letter Template: 1
Dear (Name of Manager or Lessor),
It was great to have you as our tenant for the last 2 years but as you have declined the increase in rent for two consecutive years, we will have to let go of you as now it will be a deal of loss for us.
Though you are extremely kind as we are unable to give get back a penny profit from this flat we are now looking for someone who is willing to pay the market price and hence you are not a good fit for that. Kindly take this letter as your 30 days notice and evacuate the flat on time.
You can reach us out on our cell numbers for any discussion or query and also let us know the details when you plan to shift so that we can check the condition of the property and also hand over the cheque of deposit to you.
Download Template :
(pdf, docs, ODT, RTF, txt, HTML, Epub, Etc)
- How to Write an Acceptance Letter: 11 Templates
- Refund Request Letter: 22 Templates and Emails
- Price Increase Announcement Letter: 4 Templates
- Decline Order Letters: 5 Templates
- Rent Reduction Request Letter: 4 Free Templates
- Landlord Tenant Termination Letter: 4 Templates
- Reject Quotation Email: 7 Free Templates
- Decline a Tender Invitation Letter: 5 Templates
- Decline The Offer After Accepting Letters: 5 Templates
- Decline Price Increase Letters: 5 Templates
“Business, marketing, and blogging – these three words describe me the best. I am the founder of Burban Branding and Media, and a self-taught marketer with 10 years of experience. My passion lies in helping startups enhance their business through marketing, HR, leadership, and finance. I am on a mission to assist businesses in achieving their goals.”