Sometimes delay in rent payment is not acceptable for some issues then you must have to write a letter to decline the lease renewal due to delay in rent payment. Now here it’s crucial to mention the points with a proper format and it’s also quite difficult to add some effective words to elaborate your message.
Here we have posted some sample letters regarding this topic form where you can easily write your letter in a proper format.
Letter Template: 1
Hello, “Full Name”,
I hope you are doing good and you had a good stay at our property.
This is to notify you that your lease of the flat is expiring on “Date” and we don’t plan to extend it further due to inappropriate behaviors and regular delays in rent payment. Though initially, we planned to move ahead with you I feel that in the longer term it will be a loss for us and hence we would have to let you go.
You are needed to abandon the property on your last day of the tenure time frame. The lease understanding states that the property must be made into a similar condition upon move-in. Furthermore, all keys, fans, and different gadgets provided on entering the house will be kept back and no damage should be done to them.
Do let us know your date of leaving so that an inspection of the house will be done to verify the condition of the flat. In the event that any harm is found on the property, it will be deducted from the security store as per State law.
Download Template :
(pdf, docs, ODT, RTF, txt, HTML, Epub, Etc)
- Lease Cancellation Letter Example: 4 Templates
- Lease Extension Letter Example: 4 Templates
- Military Lease Termination Letter Example Templates
- Farm Lease Termination Letter Example: 4 Templates
- Lease Endorsement Letter: 4 Templates
- Commercial Lease Termination Letter: 4 Templates
- Sample Letter To Break Lease Due to Safety Concerns
- Sample Letter to Break Lease for Medical Reasons
- Lease Agreement Transfer Letter: 4 Templates
- Landlord Not Refunding Security Letter: 4 Templates
Marketing | Branding | Blogging. These Three Words Describe Me in The Best Way. I Am a Self-Taught Marketer with 10 Years of Experience. Helping Startups/ It Companies/ and Small Businesses to Enhance Their Business Through Branding and Marketing Ideas. On A Mission to Help Small Businesses to Be a Brand.