Sometimes you have an interest in higher studies except doing some job. Now if you have got an interview offer and want to decline is due to your Ph.D. Plans then you must have to inform the authority who gives you such offer.
Here it sometimes becomes tough to frame your letter in a well-oriented and clear way. Now we are here to help you in this situation. We have provided some letters for you regarding this topic.
Letter Template: 1
I’m overwhelmed with this email inviting me for the interview for the role of “Role name”. Though I will have to reject this interview offer as I have decided to pursue my Ph.D. instead of taking up a job.
As you must be knowing through my resume that I have a perspective of research and I am willing to do find a solution through it hence I would like to withdraw my application from this process.
Though I must say that yours have been one of the most sought-after organizations for freshers because of the steep learning curve and of course for the facilities that you provide to your employees.
I do have a friend who is looking for jobs, so if you re willing I can share their contacts so that you get a person with the right capabilities for your role.
Hope our paths do cross somewhere in the future.
Download Template :
(pdf, docs, ODT, RTF, txt, HTML, Epub, Etc)
- Birthday Letter To Friend: 8 Templates
- How To Write a Cover Letter With No Experience: 82 Templates
- Letter to Friend: 20 Heart Touching Templates
- Best Friend Anniversary Letter: 20 Templates
- Emotional Thank You Letter to Friend: 10 Free Templates
- Farewell Manager Letter: 75 Templates
- Immigration Support Letter: 27 Free Templates
- How To Write A Christmas Letter: 50+ Templates
- Appreciation Letter to Manager: 30 Templates
- GoodBye Letter to A Friend: 6 Types Templates
“Business, marketing, and blogging – these three words describe me the best. I am the founder of Burban Branding and Media, and a self-taught marketer with 10 years of experience. My passion lies in helping startups enhance their business through marketing, HR, leadership, and finance. I am on a mission to assist businesses in achieving their goals.”