If you have faced some bad health problems and want to decline the interview then you must have to write a letter to the authority of the company or organization. Now here it’s crucial to mention your problems with some effective words so that they can get a proper idea about your declination.
Here we have already provided some sample letters regarding a letter to decline interview due to bad health. Now follow our below letters and complete your letter.
Letter Template: 1
I am glad that I have received an interview call from your organization but due to some sudden changes in my life, I will have to decline this golden opportunity. I have been recently diagnosed with “disease name” and have been recommended a few surgeries in the future hence I won’t be physically fit to do any job for a while.
Though this is one of my dream jobs and I would definitely apply once I am hale and healthy I hope I would then be getting a job offer for sure. Till then I wish you and the best candidate for this role.
Though you can contact my college placement cell for more options as we are currently having a few students who are looking for roles.
Download Template :
(pdf, docs, ODT, RTF, txt, HTML, Epub, Etc)
- Decline Order Letters: 5 Templates
- Decline The Offer After Accepting Letters: 5 Templates
- Decline Participation Letter: 10 Readymade Templates
- Decline A Marriage Proposal Letters: 6 Templates
- Decline a Gift Letter: 12 Templates
- Decline Scholarship Offer Letters: 5 Templates
- Decline Membership Letters: 6 Templates
- Letter to Decline an Invitation to Bid: 5 Templates
- Health Coach Cover Letter Example: 4 Templates
- Decline Meeting Request Letters: 6 Templates
Marketing | Branding | Blogging. These Three Words Describe Me in The Best Way. I Am a Self-Taught Marketer with 10 Years of Experience. Helping Startups/ It Companies/ and Small Businesses to Enhance Their Business Through Branding and Marketing Ideas. On A Mission to Help Small Businesses to Be a Brand.