If you have faced some bad health problems and want to decline the interview then you must have to write a letter to the authority of the company or organization. Now here it’s crucial to mention your problems with some effective words so that they can get a proper idea about your declination.
Here we have already provided some sample letters regarding a letter to decline interview due to bad health. Now follow our below letters and complete your letter.
Letter Template: 1
I am glad that I have received an interview call from your organization but due to some sudden changes in my life, I will have to decline this golden opportunity. I have been recently diagnosed with “disease name” and have been recommended a few surgeries in the future hence I won’t be physically fit to do any job for a while.
Though this is one of my dream jobs and I would definitely apply once I am hale and healthy I hope I would then be getting a job offer for sure. Till then I wish you and the best candidate for this role.
Though you can contact my college placement cell for more options as we are currently having a few students who are looking for roles.
Download Template :
(pdf, docs, ODT, RTF, txt, HTML, Epub, Etc)
- How to Write an Acceptance Letter: 11 Templates
- How To Write a Cover Letter With No Experience: 82 Templates
- How to Write an Anniversary Letter: 50 Free Templates
- Decline The Offer After Accepting Letters: 5 Templates
- Decline Order Letters: 5 Templates
- Reject Quotation Email: 7 Free Templates
- Letter To Decline Scholarship Offer: 5 Templates
- Decline Participation Letter: 10 Readymade Templates
- Decline a Tender Invitation Letter: 5 Templates
- Health Education Cover Letter Examples: 4 Templates
“Business, marketing, and blogging – these three words describe me the best. I am the founder of Burban Branding and Media, and a self-taught marketer with 10 years of experience. My passion lies in helping startups enhance their business through marketing, HR, leadership, and finance. I am on a mission to assist businesses in achieving their goals.”