Let’s you want to decline any job interview due to another job opportunity. Now you must have to write a decline letter to this organization or company to inform them about your decision in advance.
Now while writing this letter it’s important to mention all points in a formal way. It’s also challenging to choose some effective words to express your opinion, so here we have provided some sample letters regarding this topic for your help.
Letter Template: 1
It is a matter of joy for me that you have shortlisted my application for an interview for the role of “Role name”. However, I would like to withdraw my application for this position as I have already taken up a job.
Though I aspire to work with your organization due to my immediate needs I couldn’t wait for your call and took up the first job that came my way. Though I feel after gaining some experience I would definitely be willing to be interviewed in the future.
Hope you understand my situation. I wish that we get an opportunity in future to work together.
I sincerely appreciate your taking the time to review my application and would be glad if I could be of any use to you. I do have few recommendations and maybe they can be of any use to you.
Again, thank you for your consideration.
Download Template :
(pdf, docs, ODT, RTF, txt, HTML, Epub, Etc)
- Decline Order Letters: 5 Templates
- Decline The Offer After Accepting Letters: 5 Templates
- Decline a Tender Invitation Letter: 5 Templates
- How To Write a Cover Letter With No Experience: 82 Templates
- Decline Participation Letter: 10 Readymade Templates
- Decline A Marriage Proposal Letters: 6 Templates
- Decline a Gift Letter: 12 Templates
- Reject Quotation Email: 7 Free Templates
- How to Write an Anniversary Letter: 50 Free Templates
- Farewell Manager Letter: 75 Templates
“Business, marketing, and blogging – these three words describe me the best. I am the founder of Burban Branding and Media, and a self-taught marketer with 10 years of experience. My passion lies in helping startups enhance their business through marketing, HR, leadership, and finance. I am on a mission to assist businesses in achieving their goals.”