In the acknowledgment letter for a job application, you need to first thank the candidate who had applied for the job on the specific date. You must also explain how the process of the interview will be actually held.
This letter needs to be written in an organized and formal way. You can refer to the letter template to know how to write the acknowledgment letter for the job applicant. You will get inspired to write it down.
Letter Template: 1
Sub: Acknowledgment Letter for Job Application
To (Candidate’s Name),
Thank you for your Resume. This letter is to inform you that following an interview on (date) for a (position) with the department of (Department Name), your name has been selected as a potential candidate for hire. Your name will be remaining active in the applicant pool for the next six months. You will receive a call from our Human Resources Team shortly.
We expect you as a candidate on that day. There will be three rounds of interviews. One will be a basic interview and the rest two will be managerial and HR respectively. We hope that you will give your 100% to crack the interview. As your profile is liked by our seniors very much so we are expecting a better result from you.
Thank you for showing your interest in our company. We do appreciate the time that you invested in our company. We are expecting a dedicated professional approach from you. We wish you success in your future endeavors.
- Interview Feedback Letter Templates: 4 Types Emails
- Manager Farewell Email Letter: 75 Templates
- Scheduling an Interview Email: 4 Templates
- Second Interview Invitation Email: 4 Templates
- Unsuccessful Interview Feedback Email: 4 Letters
- Visa Request Letter: 8 Appealing Formats
- Unsuccessful Job Application Email: 4 Templates
- Software Developer Farewell Letter: 30 Templates
- Nuclear Engineer Cover Letter: 4 Templates
- Interview Invitation Letter Template: 4 Emails
Marketing | Branding | Blogging. These Three Words Describe Me in The Best Way. I Am a Self-Taught Marketer with 10 Years of Experience. Helping Startups/ It Companies/ and Small Businesses to Enhance Their Business Through Branding and Marketing Ideas. On A Mission to Help Small Businesses to Be a Brand.