If you want to invite all of your family members, friends, and relatives to the inauguration ceremony of your company or organization, you must send an appropriate invitation letter to each of them.
We’ve included here some sample invitation letters on the subject so you can use them in your writing.
You must provide the recipient’s name, address, the date, time, and place of the ceremony, the new company or organization’s name in your letter. You can also mention the name of the special guest who will inaugurate on that day.
Letter Template: 1
Invitation for Inauguration Ceremony Letter
Street, City, State
[Mention the name]
[Mention the address]
City, State, Zip-code
Subject- An Invitation for An Inauguration Ceremony
I am [mention the name] and I am working as the [designation details] of the esteemed company named, [mention the name]. I am writing this letter to invite you all to the inauguration of our factory on the date of [mention the date. the inauguration ceremony will start from [mention the time] and will end by [mention the time]. the event is taking place at the factory situated near [mention the address].
We expect the honorable presence of our company directors. Your presence is also desirable as we are planning for a unified celebration.
We are looking forward to the day. We will be obliged if you honor our invitation. Thank you.
[Name of the sender]
Designation of the sender]
Download Template :
(pdf, docs, ODT, RTF, txt, HTML, Epub, Etc)
- Citizenship Ceremony Invitation Letter: 4 Emails
- An Invitation Letter for Naming Ceremony: 4 Templates
- Job Fair Invitation Letter: 4 Templates
- Invitation Email Sample: 4 Templates
- Graduation Invitation Letter Example: 4 Templates
- Festival Invitation Letter: 4 Templates
- Debate Show Invitation Letter: 4 Template
- Nutrition Month Invitation Letter: 4 Template
- Event Invitation Acceptance Letter: 9 Templates
- Felicitation Ceremony Invitation Letter: 4 Templates
Marketing | Branding | Blogging. These Three Words Describe Me in The Best Way. I Am a Self-Taught Marketer with 10 Years of Experience. Helping Startups/ It Companies/ and Small Businesses to Enhance Their Business Through Branding and Marketing Ideas. On A Mission to Help Small Businesses to Be a Brand.