The best time of your day is when you spend it with the people you love. In those moments, you forget about every other worry in the world. You can’t even spend a single day without thinking about them, so when they go away for some time, it feels like forever and we begin to remember all the happy moments you spend with them.
I Miss You Love Letter
Hello (the name of your love),
I miss you. I’m sitting at home thinking about you like I always do while doing my chores. I hope you’re missing me too. Sunday is almost here again. The thought of you in my arms is making me miss you even more. I just want you to know how special you are and how lucky I am to have you.
At times I can’t find the words to say what I mean, so writing it down when I think about it helps me to get my point across. All I know is that you are someone I want to spend time with and have fun with, someone I want to get to know better.
I don’t know quite what it is about you that is so special, but I hope in some way I make you feel it too. Being in a new relationship is always a little awkward to me at first. I guess I am a little shy and lack self-confidence. Since meeting you, I find myself happier more often. I actually feel more cheerful first thing in the morning, which is a new thing for me.
I love to talk with you. Even though you don’t talk much when you do you’re funny. We don’t always agree on things, but that’s what keeps it interesting.
Download Template :
(pdf, docs, ODT, RTF, txt, HTML, Epub, Etc)
- Love Letter to Boyfriend: 60 heart-touching Templates
- Love Letter for Girlfriend: 60+ heart Touching Templates
- How to Write an Anniversary Letter: 50 Free Templates
- Love Letters: 40+ Heartfelt Letter Formats
- Goodbye Love Letters: 25+ Free Templates to Choose
- How To Write A Christmas Letter: 50+ Templates
- Love Letter for Husband: 15 Romantic Templates
- 35+ Heart Touching Love Letters to Sister (pdf+ Doc)
- Letter to Sister: 35+ heart Touching Templates
- Farewell Manager Letter: 75 Templates
“Business, marketing, and blogging – these three words describe me the best. I am the founder of Burban Branding and Media, and a self-taught marketer with 10 years of experience. My passion lies in helping startups enhance their business through marketing, HR, leadership, and finance. I am on a mission to assist businesses in achieving their goals.”