There is a wedding scheduled in your family in a few days. You wish to attend the same. In this situation, you should inform your boss regarding your impending absence and seek his permission regarding the same.
In this letter, you should mention the date of your departure, the duration of your leave, and also mention when you shall resume your duties. Here you shall find all the guidance needed for writing such a letter. Hope it helps you in your quest.
Dear Mr./ Mrs./ Ms. [ Insert the name of whomsoever it is concerned to]
SUB: [ Insert the subject concerned to the letter]
Greetings of the day!
This letter is intended to keep you posted about the leave I had requested the company to grant me dated from [ insert the start date of the leave taken in DD- MM- YYYY ] to [ insert the end date of the leave taken in DD- MM- YYYY], i.e. a period of [ insert the number of days/ weeks of the leave taken] days/weeks.
I had informed Mr./ Mrs./ Ms. [insert the name of the concerned person] in prior, that my sister was getting married on the [ insert the date of the marriage in DD- MM- YYYY], at [ insert the name of a relevant location].
This event would require my mandatory presence to help with the preparations. Taking my time of travel, and other factors into consideration, I would want to put forward my plea for you to consider this leave of absence for this period of [ insert the number of days/ weeks of the leave taken] days/weeks.
If in any case of emergency or there is anything that comes up requiring my immediate attention, please feel free to contact me via email or call at the undersigned details
I would genuinely appreciate your mindfulness towards this request and accord me permission for the same.
Thank you very much!
[ Insert the Full Name of the Sender]
[ Insert the Designation at the organization], [ Insert the Name of the Organization]
[ insert the contact details]
- 56+ Catchy Thank You Messages for Attending Wedding
- 55+ Best Wedding Wishes To Your Loving Partner
- 41+ Great Wedding Wishes To Family Member
- 70+ Traditional Scottish Wedding Toasts and Blessings
- Travel Consultant Cover Letter: 4 Templates
- 70+ Funny Wedding Puns and Jokes One-Liner
- Permission Letter for Marriage During Lockdown: 4 Templates
- Grant Leave for Wedding Permission Letter: 4 Templates
- Thank You Letter to Wedding Planner: 6 Email Templates
- Fundraising Letter Templates: 55+ Types of Formats