To give the notice of the permanent resident there you have to write a letter of approval for the green card. Now it sometimes becomes difficult to choose some relevant words and also some important points for this letter.
Now to help you in this situation where we have already covered some sample letters regarding this topic. You can easily follow our below letters and take help from these letters. Now just follow our below letters and complete your letter without any delay.
Letter Template: 1
Green Card Approval Letter
[Mention name of addressee authority]
[Mention name of addressee]
[Mention address of the addressee]
Subject – Approval Letter for Green Card.
This letter is to notify you that you have been granted the status of a permanent resident of [mention the name of the country for whom the green card is being approved]. The permanent resident status has been approved by you on [mention date]. This is also to state that your permanent resident card will be mailed to you at your respective address, within the next few months.
In case of any urgent requirement, you may visit the office for the acquirement of the temporary stamp (as proof of your permanent status). Please carry this letter and your valid, unexpired passport for the acquirement of the temporary stamp. Children under the age of 13 need not appear.
You may visit the office on any weekdays, from [mention days and time].
[Mention designation of authorized signatory]
- Green Card Reference Letter: 4 Templates
- Congratulation Letter On Getting Permanent Residency: 4 Templates
- Credit Card Authorization Letter: 4 Templates
- Green Card Letter of Support: 4 Templates
- Invitation Letter for Visa: 4 Templates
- Credit Limit Increase Request Letter: 8 Templates
- Credit Limit Approval Letter: 4 Templates
- Payment Approval Letter: 4 Template
- Conditional Approval Letter Example: 4 Templates
- Insurance Termination Letter: 4 Templates and Emails
Marketing | Branding | Blogging. These Three Words Describe Me in The Best Way. I Am a Self-Taught Marketer with 10 Years of Experience. Helping Startups/ It Companies/ and Small Businesses to Enhance Their Business Through Branding and Marketing Ideas. On A Mission to Help Small Businesses to Be a Brand.