A new outlet or mall has opened up in your locality. Now it is your duty as the proprietor or partner of the same, to invite people to the grand opening of your outlet. To do so, you should write a letter of invitation.
In this letter, you should ideally use a formal or semi-formal tone. Your letter should contain the details of the event including the date and time of the program, the venue, and any other details that you feel are relevant.
Letter Template: 1
Street, City, State
[Mention the name]
[Mention the address]
City, State, Zip-code
Subject- Letter of Invitation for A Grand Opening
I am [mention the name] and I am the [mention the designation] of the store named, [mention the name]. I am writing this letter to invite you to the grand opening of our new outlet neat [mention the address details]. The grand opening is scheduled on [mention the date].
This is our first store in this area and expects some unbelievable response from our customers whom we have been serving since [mention the year]. We will be offering a discount of [mention the discount] for the first week after the grand opening.
We will be waiting for you. We will be obliged to serve you. Thanking you in anticipation.
[Mention the name]
- Job Fair Invitation Letter: 4 Templates (Free)
- Invitation Email Sample: 4 Templates
- Festival Invitation Letter: 4 Templates (Free)
- Debate Show Invitation Letter: 4 Template
- 10+ Grand Opening Invitations Card Templates (freemium)
- Nutrition Month Invitation Letter: 4 Template
- Store Clerk Resume Examples: 4 Templates
- Decline Discount Request Letter: 4 Templates (Free)
- Invitation Letter for Visa: 4 Templates (Free)
- Webinar Invitation Letter Sample: 4 Templates
Marketing | Branding | Blogging. These Three Words Describe Me in The Best Way. I Am a Self-Taught Marketer with 10 Years of Experience. Helping Startups/ It Companies/ and Small Businesses to Enhance Their Business Through Branding and Marketing Ideas. On A Mission to Help Small Businesses to Be a Brand.