[ Insert the Receiver’s Name]
[ Insert the Receiver’s Address]
———- [ Address Line1] ———–
———- [ Address Line 2] ————
[ Insert the Date of sending the letter]
Dear [Insert the name of the receiver]
As I write this letter to you, my heart is filled with mixed feelings of joy and sorrow. The family at [ insert the name of the foster home or concerned organization] is so happy to have heard that you are now going to be a part of a beautiful family.
A family that would strive to give you the best care, the best support, and a tremendous amount of love.
It also brings us sorrow that you would not be here with us anymore, but the joy overpowers everything. I wanted to write this letter to you to know how special you were in our eyes. Your kind nature and humble nature of readily volunteering to serve the needy have never failed to amaze each one of us here.
I, representing [ insert the name of the foster home or concerned organization] would like to take this moment to extend our token of gratitude and appreciation for always being supportive, selfless, and creating a positive impact in the lives of many, at such a young age.
We are sure that Mr. and Mrs. [ insert the name of the foster family] are indeed blessed to have you be a part of their family. We speak grace, blessings, and success over your life from now on, and in the fullness of time.
God bless you,
[ Insert the Name of the Sender]
[ insert the name of the organization]
[ Insert the contact details]
Download Template :
(pdf, docs, ODT, RTF, txt, HTML, Epub, Etc)
- How to Write an Anniversary Letter: 50 Free Templates
- Love Letter to Boyfriend: 60 heart-touching Templates
- Love Letter for Girlfriend: 60+ heart Touching Templates
- How to Write Sponsorship Letter: 47 Templates
- Love Letters: 40+ Heartfelt Letter Formats
- How To Write A Christmas Letter: 50+ Templates
- Farewell Manager Letter: 75 Templates
- 35+ Heart Touching Love Letters to Sister (pdf+ Doc)
- How To Write a Cover Letter With No Experience: 82 Templates
- How to Write a Condolence Letter: 25 Templates
“Business, marketing, and blogging – these three words describe me the best. I am the founder of Burban Branding and Media, and a self-taught marketer with 10 years of experience. My passion lies in helping startups enhance their business through marketing, HR, leadership, and finance. I am on a mission to assist businesses in achieving their goals.”