If you are facing some issue of delay in compensation for flight then you must have to write a letter of claim to resolve this issue. Now here you have to write this letter with a proper format and also with some relevant words.
Here we have already covered some sample letters regarding this topic, so if you are unable to complete your letter in your own effort you can easily take help from our below letters. While writing this letter you must have to write the points which we have already covered here.
Letter Template: 1
[Mention designation of recipient]
I am writing to you in connection with the flight (mention flight details) which I was booked to travel on [date] for going to (mention destination).
The flight was supposed to depart from [mention departure airport] at [mention time] and arrive at [mention arrival airport] at [time], but it was delayed by [mention hours].
Under the Boarding Regulation of terms and conditions, I want to claim compensation from your agency (mention agency name). I am entitled to the sum of [mention amount] in compensation and look forward to receiving the fair and equivalent amount within the next (mention days).
I have attached my booked tickets and all the documents required for verification. Please find the attachment for your reference and look into this matter. I am looking forward to hearing from you.
- Job Fair Invitation Letter Template
- Flight Attendant Cover Letter No Experience Templates
- Medical Airline Refund Letter: 7 Templates
- Compensation Consultant Cover Letter: 4 Templates
- Wrong Travel Itinerary Complaint Letter: 4 Templates
- Claim Approval Letter: 4 Templates
- Complaint Letter to Airlines for Refund: 4 Templates
- Flight Attendant Introduction Letter Template
- Flight Dispatcher Cover Letter Samples and Templates
- Compensation Consultant Acceptance Letter templates
Marketing | Branding | Blogging. These Three Words Describe Me in The Best Way. I Am a Self-Taught Marketer with 10 Years of Experience. Helping Startups/ It Companies/ and Small Businesses to Enhance Their Business Through Branding and Marketing Ideas. On A Mission to Help Small Businesses to Be a Brand.