Here our content is to help you in the situation when you have to write some letters, speeches, etc. Now we are going to cover some sample letters regarding letters of acknowledging for feedback.
Now here while writing this letter you must have to mention the points in a proper format. You have to include the feedback details, other points in a proper format. Now just follow our below letters and complete your letter.
Letter Template: 1
Company/ organization name:
Subject: Acknowledgment Letter for Feedback
Dear (name of the addressee)
Thank you for your feedback. It means a lot to me.
I went through your feedback thoroughly. It is really motivating. Feedback like this will help us to improve our growth in the future. As you know good and bad things are a part of life, so, our organization is not an exception. We will try our best to maintain those things (mention the points) that you have mentioned. It will help us to keep on track and to avoid mistakes.
I am delighted to hear that you had such a great experience (in case of positive feedback), / I am really sorry for this inconvenience (in case of negative feedback) (mention the incident for both). Your feedback is really one of the building blocks for our organization. We sincerely appreciate your insight. It is really a medium for us for continuous learning.
If you have any more queries, comments, or concerns, don’t hesitate to reach out. We will be happier to assist you.
Thank you again for taking the time to give this valuable feedback to us.
- Appreciation Letter to Manager: 30 Templates
- Thank You Letter for Customer Feedback: 20 Templates
- Positive Feedback to Manager Sample Letter Templates
- Apology Letter for Inconvenience: 15 Sample Formats
- Teacher Appraisal Letter: 10 Templates
- Manager Farewell Email Letter: 75 Templates
- Interview Feedback Letter Templates: 4 Types Emails
- Engineer Appraisal Letter: 15 Templates
- Incident Manager Cover Letter Example: 4 Templates
- Respond To Positive Feedback Letter: 3 Templates
Marketing | Branding | Blogging. These Three Words Describe Me in The Best Way. I Am a Self-Taught Marketer with 10 Years of Experience. Helping Startups/ It Companies/ and Small Businesses to Enhance Their Business Through Branding and Marketing Ideas. On A Mission to Help Small Businesses to Be a Brand.