When someone is moving to a new place for a job or any other purpose there comes a need for writing a farewell letter for him or her. The following sample goodbye letters are written on that topic which can help you a lot.
You need to mention the name of the sender and recipient and how awful it is to say goodbye to him or her. You can ask him or her to keep in touch with you and wish him or her a safe journey.
Letter Template: 1
[Mention sender name]
[Address of the sender]
Dear [Recipient name]
I am writing this letter to bid you adieu. It’s been a long time we were together and now is very hard for me to say goodbye to you. Anyways, this has to come one day. Initially, there will be days we will miss each other a lot but then with time, we will get busy with our work. And this separation is just a distance between us; I know the bond will be the same as before. I feel lucky to have you in my life. You have made my life beautiful.
Now, as you are leaving I am feeling sad but at the same time, I am happy for your success. I have learned so many things from being with you. Your influence has made me the person I am today. Your endless support and trust in me helped me to grow in my life. I wish we will be the same in future life also.
Happy farewell love! May God bless you with all the love and care. May you achieve all the success you wished for. Keep in touch and meet me soon.
Download Template :
(pdf, docs, ODT, RTF, txt, HTML, Epub, Etc)
- Farewell Manager Letter: 75 Templates
- How to Write an Anniversary Letter: 50 Free Templates
- Love Letter for Girlfriend: 60+ heart Touching Templates
- Love Letter to Boyfriend: 60 heart-touching Templates
- Goodbye Love Letters: 25+ Free Templates to Choose
- Software Developer Farewell Letter: 30 Templates
- How To Write A Christmas Letter: 50+ Templates
- Engineer Farewell Letter: 28 templates
- Love Letters: 40+ Heartfelt Letter Formats
- Specialist Farewell Letter: 25 templates
“Business, marketing, and blogging – these three words describe me the best. I am the founder of Burban Branding and Media, and a self-taught marketer with 10 years of experience. My passion lies in helping startups enhance their business through marketing, HR, leadership, and finance. I am on a mission to assist businesses in achieving their goals.”