The following farewell letter format will assist you to write a farewell letter to your family when you have to leave your family and return to your college hostel or workplace after a long holiday.
You must provide the name of your family members, your home address, and your name while writing this letter. You can mention how you spent these holidays with your siblings, mom and dad.
You can also add how your grandparents took care of you and support you in every situation from childhood.
Letter Template: 1
[Mention sender name]
My dear family
It is hard and sad to write a farewell letter to all of you. I will miss you always. I will miss the weekend adventures and the days when we just sat idle in the backyard. I love you all I loved every moment we spent together, and I appreciate you all.
From mom, and dad to Grandma and Grandpa always do remember I still need you. I will call you whenever I will get tense or I will get panic about my things. No matter how far you go and how old you become I will always need you.
For all of you, I hope you know that I am doing my best to make all you proud. I am trying my hardest to become my best.
Lastly, thank you for all the support and care that you all have given me. Thank you for trusting me in every stage of my life. It’s all because of your support for what I am today. And which made me so strong and independent in this world.
Happy and blissful wishes to all of you. I love you all.
Download Template :
(pdf, docs, ODT, RTF, txt, HTML, Epub, Etc)
- Farewell Manager Letter: 75 Templates
- Software Developer Farewell Letter: 30 Templates
- How to Write an Anniversary Letter: 50 Free Templates
- Love Letter to Boyfriend: 60 heart-touching Templates
- Engineer Farewell Letter: 28 templates
- Love Letter for Girlfriend: 60+ heart Touching Templates
- How To Write a Cover Letter With No Experience: 82 Templates
- Designer Farewell Letter: 20 Templates
- Specialist Farewell Letter: 25 templates
- Analyst Farewell Letter: 20 Templates
“Business, marketing, and blogging – these three words describe me the best. I am the founder of Burban Branding and Media, and a self-taught marketer with 10 years of experience. My passion lies in helping startups enhance their business through marketing, HR, leadership, and finance. I am on a mission to assist businesses in achieving their goals.”