Working in a particular firm or organization, each and every employee tries his or her best to perform with perfection, keeping with the expectation of the seniors and the clients, working hard in every project to achieve success.
If you are thinking of writing such a letter of employee recognition for such a competent and hardworking employee working for you then make sure to refer to this sample template as following it you will be able to write yours smoothly.
Letter Template: 1
[Name of the recipient],
[Mention Designation and department],
Sub: Employee recognition letter
We are very delighted to inform you that you have shown a very remarkable contribution to yesterday‘s project. Your standard of work and the skills you have shown in that project are very commendable. We are very happy to say that you have really impressed us.
Your goodwill and loyalty towards our organization reflect deeply in your work. The data collected by you were very good and the steps you have taken to complete the project in time are really inspiring.
You look out for each and every detailed information and source to complete this project without any faults. The procedure and the visuals were also remarkable.
Your communicating ability with our client is very good and worth following. I am inspiring my other member to recognize your hard work and learn from them. I know my other member will do a good job by following your steps and the road map laid by you. Keep going like this always.
Hope many good things will happen again in the future for our organization with the help of your hard work. We are happy to have you on our team.
I hope you will continue to work like this for our organization in the future.
[Name of the sender],
- Manager Farewell Email Letter: 75 Templates
- Engineer Farewell Letter: 28 templates
- Appreciation Letter to Manager: 30 Templates
- Engineer Appraisal Letter: 15 Templates
- Thank You Letter for Recognition: 10 Format Templates
- Software Developer Farewell Letter: 30 Templates
- Recognition Day Invitation Letter: 4 Template
- Respond To Recognition Letter: 3 Templates
- Decline Project Offer Letters: 5 Templates
- Project Acceptance Letter: 4 Templates