When you are a major part of a particular company or organization then you expect your money to be paid on time, particularly if you are acting as one of the shareholders of the company.
If you are writing a letter to claim your dividend then make sure that your letter says all the important things in a clear way, also speaking about the consequences in case of further delay. If you want then you can have a look at this effective sample letter of mine, following which you can write yours perfectly.
Letter Template: 1
Street, City, State
[Mention the name]
[Mention the address]
City, State, Zip-Code
Subject- Letter to Claim Dividend
I am writing this letter to claim my due dividend as a shareholder of your company. It’s been two months and I have not received my due pay and this seems quite undesirable. I request you to pay my dividend before I take some judicial action.
We can also arrange a meeting in case of any arising issues. The amount totals to [mention the amount] and I would appreciate the full payment of the dividend.
I will be obliged if you pay attention to my rightful claim. I will wait for your quick response. Thanking you in anticipation.
[Name of the sender]
[Designation of the sender]
- Invitation Email Sample: 4 Templates
- Job Fair Invitation Letter Template
- Judicial Position Appointment Letter Template
- Claim Approval Letter: 4 Templates
- Claim Welfare Benefits Letter: 4 Template
- Not Receiving SMS Alerts Complaint Letter: 4 Templates
- Trespassers Into Your Property Complaint Letter: 4 Template
- Not Updating Mobile Number Complaint Letter: 4 Templates
- Unauthorized Parking Complaint Letter: 4 Template
- Not Receiving Credit Card Bill Complaint Letter: 4 Templates
Marketing | Branding | Blogging. These Three Words Describe Me in The Best Way. I Am a Self-Taught Marketer with 10 Years of Experience. Helping Startups/ It Companies/ and Small Businesses to Enhance Their Business Through Branding and Marketing Ideas. On A Mission to Help Small Businesses to Be a Brand.