Kids tend to be playful and mischievous. In school, they are taught the habit of discipline that shall help them as they go forward in life. Often when a child is found disbursing other children in a class of is the duty of the teacher to correct such behavior.
He or she should also report the infarction to the parents of the child immediately. It should be made clear to the parents that the actions of their wards are not acceptable
I would like to inform you that your (name of student) is a student of (class viii) in our school and (he) is not concentrating on studies and (he) is also disturbing (his) classmates as well.
While taking classes we have noticed that (he) doesn’t let other students concentrate on their studies too. We are sorry to tell you that (his) annoying behavior is disturbing our class’s environment. Other students’ studies are being disrupted too.
We have told (him) and warned (him) so many times but (he) is not taking our advice properly, so we have thought to inform you because being a guardian you people can handle this situation more effectively. Even after this also if your (son) doesn’t change (his) attitude, we will be forced to take another action.
(He) is ruining other students’ studies along with his own. If this continues, the overall result of the school will not be as up to the mark as none of us want. If this will continue, it affects the good record of the school.
I am requesting you to pay attention to this matter and cooperate with us. I hope you will understand what I am saying and we know that you people could take proper care of this matter and wish for (his) bright future.
- Teacher Farewell Letter: 16 Templates
- Complaint Letter for Being Irregular in Class: 4 Templates
- Teacher Complaint Letter: 4 Templates
- School Social Worker Cover Letter Templates and Emails
- Bad Behavior in School Complaint Letter: 4 Templates
- Letter to A Child for Being Violent Towards Friends: 4 Templates
- Apology Letter Template for Students: 4 Emails
- Christmas Party Letter to Parents: 4 Templates
- Damaging School Property Complaint Letter: 4 Templates
- “Not Attentive in Class” Complaint Letter to Parent: 4 Templates
Marketing | Branding | Blogging. These Three Words Describe Me in The Best Way. I Am a Self-Taught Marketer with 10 Years of Experience. Helping Startups/ It Companies/ and Small Businesses to Enhance Their Business Through Branding and Marketing Ideas. On A Mission to Help Small Businesses to Be a Brand.