From time to time, a senior executive is burdened with the responsibility of making major decisions that often change the trajectory of a company. At times these decisions require expert opinion and prove to be extremely vital in making or breaking the company.
Usually, the executive discusses such issues with a group of experts and based upon their input, the final decision is taken. In order to ask a group of people to join a discussion, a letter of invitation should be sent to them.
Letter Template: 1
Street, City, State
[Mention the name]
[Mention the address]
City, State, Zip-code
Subject- Letter of Invitation for A Discussion
I am [mention the name] and I work as the [designation details] for the esteemed company, [mention the name]. I am writing this letter on behalf of our company. This letter is to invite you for a discussion of the deals that we have decided on. We would like to invite you for a visit.
Our office is open on all weekdays and you can visit us from [mention the time] to [mention the time]. Please notify us of your convenient time. We are looking forward to a fruitful discussion that will strengthen our business relationship.
We are waiting for you. We will be obliged if you honor our invitation. Thanking you in anticipation.
[Name of the person]
- Manager Farewell Email: 75 Templates (Free)
- Appreciation Letter to Manager: 30 Templates
- Job Fair Invitation Letter: 4 Templates (Free)
- Invitation Letter for Visa: 4 Templates (Free)
- Invitation Email Sample: 4 Templates
- Software Developer Farewell Letter: 30 Templates
- Fundraising Letter Templates: 55+ Types of Formats
- Executive Assistant Resume Example: 4 Templates
- Engineer Farewell Letter: 28 templates
- Festival Invitation Letter: 4 Templates (Free)
Marketing | Branding | Blogging. These Three Words Describe Me in The Best Way. I Am a Self-Taught Marketer with 10 Years of Experience. Helping Startups/ It Companies/ and Small Businesses to Enhance Their Business Through Branding and Marketing Ideas. On A Mission to Help Small Businesses to Be a Brand.