Here our content is to help you in the situation when you have to write some letters, speeches, etc. Now in the below sample letters, we are going to cover this topic regarding a letter of warning for debt collection.
While writing this letter you must have to include some points which we have discussed here. Here it’s also important to frame your letter with some relevant words. Now just follow our below sample letters and complete your letter without any mistakes.
Letter Template: 1
Debt Collection Warning Letter
(Your contact information)
(Name of the Recipient)
(Address of the Recipient)
(Contact Information of the Recipient)
Sub: Debt Collection Warning Letter
Dear (Name of the Recipient),
We are forced to write this letter to warn you that we are very disappointed that you have not replied to our previous warning letters sent to you on (mention the date) regarding the matter of the overdue payments (mention details) for the previous (mention the details) days.
You are not able to complete the payments regarding our previous business (mention details) within the predicted time, and we cannot allow overdue amounts to remain unpaid for a long period of time. We tried to warn you many times but you give it serious consideration. We always try to maintain strong relations with our patrons and clients, but we are unable to continue this with you.
Therefore we are very sorry to inform you that unless you pay the remaining amount within (mention the date) days, we will be forced to take legal action to recover the damage to our institution.
If you have anything to let us know related to this matter, you are requested to contact our contact person (mention the details and contact address) within the office hours.
Hope to get your answer very soon.
(Notary or witness if required)
- Collection Specialist Cover Letter: 4 Templates
- Debt Collector Cover Letter: 4 Types Templates
- Respond To A Debt Collection Letter: 3 Templates
- Warning Letter for Dishonesty: 4 Templates
- Manager Farewell Email Letter: 75 Templates
- Negligence of Duty Warning Letter: 12 Templates
- Warning Letter for Absconding Employee: 4 Templates
- Outstanding Payment Request Letter: 8 Templates
- Warning Letter for Unauthorized Use of Company Vehicle: 4 Templates
- Warning Letter for Gambling: 4 Templates