Daughters have the souls of caring angels. They can read their parents like a book and then add chapters of happiness and joy. Daughters are all about loving and giving.
If you are searching for words to articulate your emotions as a daughter, here are 100+ WhatsApp statuses for you.
Emotional Whatsapp Status for Daughters
– A daughter is someone who will love and laugh with you with all our hearts.
– Lucky are parents blessed with daughters.
-Daughters will change your life.
-Being a parent to daughters is precious and a responsibility.
-We may outgrow your lap but never heart.
– Being the girl of the best parents is the best gift to us.
– Mom’s teach their kids to choose battles carefully.
– The strength a girl shows comes from her parents.
– We adventure, laugh and live because our parents raised us to be free.
-What the daughters do, mothers did.
– Daughters will grow to be your best friend.
– Daughters are the sun that never fades.
– Your girl child is your moon.
– Solution to every problem for us our parents hug.
– I’m the woman my mom taught me to be.
– No man will be equal to a girl than her father.
– Our daughters are our dad’s angels.
– My parents guided me through life like one with a treasure map.
– Mothers shed their protective gown on their daughters.
– Happiness is getting a hug from your daughter for no reason.
– For all the things my parents held, I’m still the best thing.
– A mother’s treasure is her daughter.
– My daughter’s smile is infectious.
– Daughters are awesome but our parents are more than us because they raised us.
– Daughter put color inside your world.
– We daughters find warmth in our parent’s lap.
– Home is your parents.
– Parents will even follow their daughters into the dark.
– Clasping your hind tight with your parents as a daughter is like a spark.
– A girl’s bruised knuckles were first treated by her dad’s love.
– When our fathers don’t have your hand they have our back.
– We’re only here for once but if you spend it well with your parents, you do it right.
– Daughter’s pain is fixed by her parent’s warmth.
– I’m proud to be the daughter of the best parents.
– You are loved the most by your parents.
– We will always be our parent’s little girl.
– It’s a thrill to be loved as a daughter.
– Parents will Polaroid all their daughter’s memories.
– Daughter’s precious memory is the first bike ride with her dad.
– Swings with your parents in a park is a girl’s favorite memory.
– I will paint all my mom’s happiness.
– The sheets of your home will comfort you.
– Food my mom is a home for daughters.
– Parents have to hold daughters easy as they let her go as she grows up.
– Wrapped in pink far and your mom’s hug is a girl child goal.
– The moment of forever is when you wrap your hand around your parent’s finger.
– My parents taught me to chase the dreams but know the road.
– Even if we take the world we are always our parent’s little girl.
– When daughters sleep, moms whisper I love you.
– Daughters have the souls of a poet.
– Your pain will always lead you back home
– Every lullaby is still alive in every daughter’s mind.
– Daughters are parent’s moon.
– The light at the end of the tunnel for a girl is her home.
– Daughters will always be a part of her parents.
– Good daughters turn out great moms.
– Even if your parents are gone, lullabies will go on.
– Mother of the girl started loving her when she was less than a minute old.
– We daughters love our parents since we fit into their palms.
– We bloom like a flower child.
– Us daughters are supposed to be raised with love.
– My parents wish I was still the little girl, the minute old.
– Lord smiles down to bless girls with beautiful parents.
– Guys need to be careful while trying to love us like our father.
– Dads are the number one for girls.
– Girls are loved first by their fathers.
– A daughter’s place belongs in his father’s arms.
– Every butterfly kisses to us is held in our hearts forever.
– My father sicked little white flowers on my hair as a kid and till my wedding.
– I’m my daddy’s little girl.
– All the ribbons and curls my mom made hold her love for me.
– I look like mom more with every passing day.
– My parents smother my wings for the day I will go out in the world.
– Daughters are like a maze that continuously changes.
– Girls become daughters who turn to be lovers and then mothers.
– Daughters will love you as you do.
– Your girl child is your little miss magic.
– It is a warm breeze when your parents blow when you are hurt.
– We daughters let you see a little more of you every day.
– A daughter will get sad to cath the hair turning grey.
– Your mother is the only one except you for your dad.
– Daughters will look up to you as you have all the answers.
– Sometimes your dad will protect you and sometimes they just let you find answers on your own.
– No mountain is too high to climb when you’re a proud daughter.
– Parents are clouds up in the sky for their daughters.
– We will be as bright as the sun when we have angels like our mom.
– My forever shoulder to cry on are my parents.
– Seek your parents and you shall find: by a daughter.
– We always remember the time we cling to our father’s leg on the first day of pre-school.
– The weight of the world is lighter because our parents have held it for us.
– A daughter is your royalty.
– It is always a daughter moment.
– Daughters are ready, born ready.
– The whole ceiling is your floor for girls who know put their foot.
– Birds sing a little sweeter for parents with daughters.
– Homes with daughters are not homes but kingdoms.
– Every daughter is unique and like nobody else.
– Girls are the crown on their parent’s heads.
– Daughters are the accumulation of the genes of the generation.
– The brightest star in the family constellation is a daughter.
Funny Whatsapp Status for Daughters
– Daughters don’t complain when mom says no because we know dad will be there to say yes.
– A daughter gets late for school since the day she learns to zip her jacket.
– Parenting is hard for moms with the daughter of a mini version of them.
– Asking personal space from moms is as vain as drawing a line in the air.
– Daughters are like daughters, are flowers but also attract pests.
– I asked my mom what it is to have an amazing daughter, she said I’ll have to ask grandma.
– When your girl turns out like you, well played Karma.
– The daughter has mothers who do their work hours for free but complain.
– My father and I have mutually loved tea more than anything.
– % part of parenting a girl child is thinking when will you get to lie down again.
– Daughters are your best friend or satan, no in-between.
– Guns don’t kill people, fathers with a pretty daughter do.
– You can’t scare someone who has daughters.
– Monster: what happens when your mom calls you and count to –
– Having a girl child is like having a frat house, nobody sleeps and everything is broken.
– Moms with stubborn daughters, “why? Because I said so!”
– Your parents always wonder where did daughters get their attitude from, home people it’s from you guys.
– My childhood was my parents yelling “you just had a snack.”
– Being a daughter is all about / security cams.
– Parents always say that friends are a bad influence when you are the one coming up with ideas.
– We smile because we’re your daughter but laugh because you can do nothing about it.
– My mom said if I’m old enough to critique what she makes, I can make it myself.
– Every time you smile at your phone is a mom watching you.
– Having a daughter is all about having a broke best friend who thinks you’re rich.
– People say women speak words in a day while being a daughter we do it by breakfast.
– Daughters are an awesome reflection of their moms.
– Don’t ask a girl why she loves her dad more than her mom. Truth hurts.
– Having your childhood expire at is cur=e to be responsible like your parents.
– We always love our dad more because we have our mom’s attitude.
– Daughters never hit the mute button.
– A daughter loves parents, shopping and being lazy.
– Nobody tests your inner gangster-like your daughter.
– My mom signed up for a makeup artist for herself when she decided to have me.
– Mess with my dad and he will fight back, mess with me and you’ll never find your body.
– You must teach your daughter to be kind but also throat punch someone.
– Praying for some badass daughters doesn’t end up in a prison.
– I am an amazing prime daughter.
– Never mess with “doods” daughter.
– Just when I think I am nothing, I show my attitude.
– Doesn’t matter how old you are, when your little girl wants to have a tea party you do.
– And though we were little once, always fierce.
– Daughters are sunshine mixed with a little hurricane.
– My parents do have a beautiful daughter but they also have a gun shovel and alibi.
– I’m the best daughter in front of guests
– The look your mom gives when you speak of more makeup.
– I always thought my mom was crazy, turns out I’m the one who did that.
– Daughters think their mom stands for “made of money”.
– Life doesn’t come with manuals for daughters so they have dads.
– Maybe it’s just the daughter’s job to piss off her mother.
– My mom finally had “the talk” with me, she told me animals eat their young so I better get my shit together.
Motivational Quotes for Working Daughters
– A successful daughter will never let you bow down to other people.
– Working or not, a daughter will always make you proud.
– Your daughters are made of tougher stuff than your sons.
– Little girls need to learn that they can be and do anything in life.
– A son’s job may begin at the workplace. – A daughter’s job begins where she lives.
– A successful son stands up for himself. – A successful daughter stands up for her whole family.
– Never underestimate a working daughter.
– Anyone who says daughters can’t be successful hasn’t heard of multitasking.
– Your life may not be a fairy tale but your daughter is a queen.
– Teach your daughters to be proud of their femininity.
– Being a successful daughter is just as important as being a successful woman.
– A daughter can take everyone’s place but no one can take her place.
– Successful daughters never forget their roots.
– We daughters never share how far we’re willing to go for our parents.
– A son will be your son until he gets married but a daughter will remain your own all life.
– Having a successful daughter means you will never wish for a son again.
– A daughter might be successful but she will remember to check up on her parents every day.
– Daughters grow up to be the best friend you’ve always wanted.
– A successful daughter will always judge men by comparing them to her dad.
– Working daughters can tolerate everything except disrespect against their fathers.
– We daughters always look for little ways to make our parents proud.
– A strong daughter can be the most beautiful woman in your life.
– Behind a strong, successful daughter is a father who never stopped trying.
– Your daughter might be a boss, but she will never stop being your daughter.
– Daughters might be successful but they never lose their empathy.
– Our daughters don’t share all our burdens with their parents.
– All daughters are secretly conspiring to give their parents the world.
– The best protection you can give your daughter is by telling her not to give up.
– A strong daughter will stay by your side even when she is hurting herself.
– Your daughter is the strongest woman you’ll ever know.
– If you see a successful daughter, know that she can face anything.
– Courage is the best gift that you can give your daughters.
– A daughter will never say it but she wants to protect you from the world.
– Daughters are made of sterner stuff than sons.
– Successful daughters are not afraid of anything.
– A daughter learns more from strong mothers than any famous role model.
– There is nothing better for daughters than seeing their parents get the respect they deserve.
– I know that there is nothing I wouldn’t do to go back to my childhood and hop on my father’s back for a piggyback.
– If you want to test me, try hurting my family.
– Successful daughters are made of courage and patience.
– Real freedom is when you can inform your parents about your day and they don’t judge you.
– No, you cannot tell me that as a daughter I cannot support my parents because I know I will do anything for them.
– My parents know they can rely on their daughters for anything.
– As daughters, we will always find comfort in our parent’s home.
– Your daughter won’t let you know that she can smile through her problems.
– Being tough and ambitious as a girl is harder than it looks.
– Daughters know that being independent is the best thing that can ever happen to them.
– Having a daughter means you will have a best friend for life.
– Teach your daughters to keep wearing the invisible crown.
– Daughters love it when you come to them with your problems because you know they’ll solve them.
– Most of the time you already know what the problem is but lack the courage to accept it.
– You may not know what the future holds but you know what you deserve: the best.
-Sometimes, a girl just needs her war paint to look confident.
-A daughter knows her rightful place in the family: the warrior princess.
-Having a daughter is both tough and rewarding.
-Your daughter might cry herself to sleep but she will wake up strong from her power nap.
-Girls, always imagine you’re in a film playing the superhero fighting baddies in heels.
-Sometimes success is measured by the happiness one gets from doing something, not the money.
-As a parent, you must let your daughter create her path to success.
-Girls, the right attitude is all you need to hold your head up high.
-Teach your daughters that makeup is awesome, and not wearing make-up is awesome.
-Daughters will keep coming back to you even after you’ve sent them away.
-A daughter should be two things: smart and successful.
-Nothing hurts a daughter worse than seeing her parents bear her as a burden.
-You don’t get to tell daughters who they are or can be.
-Don’t expect a daughter to take it easy if you disrespect her family.
-You don’t realize how powerful your daughter is until you see her be a boss.
-We daughters love it when we can make our parents smile.
-You don’t have to be rich, girls – just dress like it.
-Teach your daughter that loving herself is the only way to set standards for others.
-Staying strong is a skill all daughters have learnt by the time they’re adults.
-Girls, being tough does not mean you cannot be feminine.
-A daughter will stay by your side even when you have lost all hope.
-We daughters know you better than you know yourself – even when you don’t show it.
-Daughters grow up the day they realize that they need to fight for what they want.
-Don’t let a man tell you what to do if he doesn’t do the same thing himself.
-The best protection for your daughters is courage.
-Don’t let your daughter believe that she does not have power.
-Having a daughter to take care of is the sweetest experience.
-Sometimes the right attitude is all you need to make people believe you’re better than them.
-Imagine what would happen if daughters were told they could do anything and be anything.
-Every daughter is a warrior, you cannot see the battle wounds because they have been covered up.
-Strong women were strong daughters once, learning from strong mothers.
-Learning to be strong is a trait daughters learn early in life.
-Always strive to be the man your little girl thinks you are.
-A strong woman will tell you to your face that she loathes you.
-Daughters are like stars, they shine in the morning but you don’t see them because you’re too busy thinking about the son.
-Don’t compare your daughters with others, let her know she is far above them.
-You don’t need to obey all the rules if these rules are created by men for women.
-Parents don’t realize this but daughters can take care of themselves if they can live through patriarchy.
-Raise your sons right, your daughters won’t need to keep themselves safe then.
-Treat your daughter as a princess, so she knows how to fight in heels.
-Let your daughter build her world.
-It’s your life, you deserve to be the main character, not the sidekick.
-Don’t make it tougher for your daughters when they already have to live in a man’s world.
-Daughters know you better than you think.
-Don’t teach your daughters to be meek, teach them to be bold and outspoken.
-Girls don’t want much, except for respect, basic human rights and love and support from parents.
-Nothing makes a parent happier than seeing a confident daughter living her dreams.
-We daughters love it when our parents trust us for everything.