City, state, zip code
subject: complaint letter to Amazon about a damaged product
I am writing this letter to bring to your notice my grievance with regards to the delivery of [Name of the product]which was ordered on[dd/mm/yr] Upon the delivery, I have discovered that the product is damaged. I have repeatedly tried to get in touch with the customer service number for your company who insist that there is nothing they can do as the blame ought to reside in the other departments. This is not at all expected from Amazon and your poor customer service, and as a customer, I feel terrible because of this response.
The Consumer Rights Act makes it an implied term of the contract that goods I receive must be of satisfactory quality and for the reasons stated above they are not. As you are in breach of contract, I am entitled to a refund or have the item repaired or have the item replaced, and I would request that you confirm by [dd/mm/yr] that you will do this.
I also require you to confirm whether you will arrange for the [product] to be collected or that you wish me to return this and that you will reimburse me for the cost of returning the [product].
I look forward to hearing from you.
- Complaint Letter to Amazon about an item delivered to the wrong address- Sample Template
- Complaint Letter to Amazon about the unavailability of the return pick up service facility- Sample Template
- A complaint letter to Amazon about Return pick up not in time- Sample Template
- A Complaint Letter to Amazon about the delay in a refund after return
- A complaint letter to Amazon for the poor quality of the product Sample Template