With great regret I would like to inform you that your (son) brings playthings to class which is against the rules. I know that you can give your song many interesting playthings but not every parent can afford it. Every child wants to play with that kind of things and the main thing is it affects on studies badly. For this (he) can’t even concentrate on studies properly and doesn’t listen carefully what the teacher is saying in class. It disturbs the learning environment of the class.
Like your (son) other students will also want to bring those playthings. As a result of it we will be not be able to take classes and will not be able to maintain our rules. We all the teachers have told (him) several times and warned (him) not to bring those and told that (he) should get punishment for this but (he) is not giving any importance to this and (he) is showing a don’t care attitude so we have thought to inform you because being a guardian you people can handle this situation more effectively.
I am requesting you to pay attention on this matter and cooperate with us. I hope you will understand what I am saying and you people will take proper care about this matter and wish for (his) bright future.
- A complaint letter from teacher to parents for disturbing classmates.
- A complaint letter from teacher to parents for being irregular in class.
- A complaint letter from teacher to parents for not being attentive in class.
- A complaint letter from teacher to parents for bulling classmates.
- A complaint letter from teacher to parents for being violent towards friends and using abusive language.