[Designation of addressee]
I am writing this letter with reference to my parcel with acknowledgement number ____. It is to report my concerns over the physical damage that was done to the parcel when I came to know upon the receipt two days back. I had ordered a set of study materials for my competitive exam preparation from XYZ academy. They had uploaded the photo of the parcel ready to be dispatched and it was properly sealed and I had also got the acknowledgement print as proof of delivery through the postal services. They were important documents and it was a prepaid delivery and it was necessary for my exam preparation.
To my disappointment when I received the documents two days back, the upper cover of the parcel was torn, seal was broken and the items inside it was even damaged. I am quite frustrated on this irresponsible act from your services. Those documents were expensive and urgent. This is a financial and educational loss for me which am hard to bear on the part of student. I relied on your service instead of courier services because it is more trustworthy and time bound. There is no way I can recover the loss.
It would be of great help if you could investigate further on this matter. Kindly cooperate and resolve my issue. Awaiting appropriate response from your end.
[Name of Sender]
- Complaint Letter to postal authority for delay in delivery
- Complaint Letter to postal authority for unavailability of postal stamps at local post office
- A Complaint Letter for Poor Courier Service
- A Complaint Letter for delay in Delivery of Orders
- Complaint Letter to insurance company for wrong information printed on insurance papers