[Designation of addressee]
I am [name of customer] and I live in [name of place]. I am writing this letter to complain about the late delivery of parcels. Kindly note this is not a one-time issue but it has become a recurring one. I would highlight that last month; my uncle had sent five parcels in five consecutive days which were scheduled to reach me after one week each every day. But it has been twenty days and I have got only two of them. The parcel was containing important certificates which I needed for my admission to a college at priority and my admission got delayed due to the pathetic service from your end.
To check on the status on the parcel, I even visited the post office but the officials did not provide me any adequate information. I had dropped a service request in the letter box to address this issue. But there was no timely action from your end regarding the same. It is really disappointing to get such services from the government authority. Postal services are there for the convenience of the customers but this kind of behaviour makes customers lose their trust on your services.
It is a humble request from my end to not repeat these things in future. I would feel obliged if you work on improving the delivery system and taking appropriate remedial measures. Thanks in advance.
[Name of Sender]
- Complaint Letter to postal authority on damage parcel received
- A Complaint Letter for Poor Courier Service
- Complaint Letter to postal authority for unavailability of postal stamps at local post office
- A Complaint Letter to Amazon about the delay in a refund after return
- A Complaint Letter to Online Store for Receiving product with Missing Parts