Letter Template: 1
For most of us, spa services are a satisfying emotional investment. You look forward to a delightful experience but if things go wrong, you can address your concerns through these messages.
Customer service manager
This letter is regarding my visit and appointment to your spa dated ___. I am writing to highlight the issues which were faced during my visit to your spa. Your spa was recommended by my colleague who is a loyal member of your spa. She informed me that you are the best service provider in the whole town at an affordable price.
I called your reception and booked a prior appointment. Surprisingly when I reached there, you had no technicians assigned to me. I had to wait for two long hours to get the slot free. I would have left the location at the first hour only but before waiting I was made to make the payment and so I had no option left.
Due to your poor rated services, I had to miss an important meeting at my workplace. Additionally, the pedicure which I took got me boils on my foot and I am suffering since that day. The quality of the facial kits was not so overwhelming and you should work on maintaining client hygiene.
This incident has put me in emotional trauma. I am very disappointed and I want you to look into this matter as soon as possible. Thanks in advance.
[Name of Sender]
Download Template :
(pdf, docs, ODT, RTF, txt, HTML, Epub, Etc)
- Farewell Manager Letter: 75 Templates
- Apology Letter for Late Payment: 6 Templates
- Love Letter to Boyfriend: 20 Types Templates
- Apology Letter for Poor Service: 5 Samples Templates
- Payment Request Letter: 4 Templates and Emails
- Appointment Confirmation Letter: 5 Templates
- Invitation Letter for Visa: 4 Templates
- Apology Letter for Missing Appointment: 4 Types Templates
- Permission Letter to Visit Orphanage: 4 Templates
- Warning Letter for Poor Performance: 4 Templates
Marketing | Branding | Blogging. These Three Words Describe Me in The Best Way. I Am a Self-Taught Marketer with 10 Years of Experience. Helping Startups/ It Companies/ and Small Businesses to Enhance Their Business Through Branding and Marketing Ideas. On A Mission to Help Small Businesses to Be a Brand.