[Designation of addressee]
[Name of insurance company]
I would like to bring to your kind notice about the due benefits that I am unable to get against the health insurance policy purchased from your company [policy details]. While registering for the policy, I had mentioned all the diseases that I have and the insurance agent had verified that all these are covered under the insurance. In the unlikely event of any medical emergency related to the listed medical conditions, I would be able to get the due benefits which would be a discount of 50 percent on the billed amount. I would like to inform you that last month I got admitted at your listed hospital due to [name of disease].
As per the rules, I was eligible for availing the benefits under the insurance. I opted for cashless hospitalization and the process was smooth. After my recovery, during my discharge I could find that I was not offered any discount on my bill as mentioned in the insurance terms and conditions. When I contacted the customer service of your company, they told me that the discount was not applicable for this disease of mine. I am confused on this ambiguous matter.
It is a humble request from my end, please educate your company officials regarding the terms of insurance. Kindly look into this matter and revert back.
[Name of Sender]
- Complaint Letter to health insurance Company for not getting insurance coverage in listed hospitals
- Complaint Letter to insurance company for not getting assured coverage
- Letter to Claim Travel Insurance- Sample Template
- Complaint Letter to the insurance company for a complicated process to claim
- A Letter of Sale for Life Insurance