I am your (son’s) class teacher and I regret to inform you that your (son) (Abc) is a student of (class viii) in our school and it has been an awful situation to inform you that (he) is bullying other students very badly. Other students are complaining to their parents and they are complaining us and in order for the school to carry out its duty of providing all students with a safe environment in which to learn, grow and develop. The school seeks the support and co-operation of all parents in the school community. The purpose of this letter is to let u know about (his) attitude towards others.
We all the teachers have told (him) several times and warned (him) not to do those and told that (he) should get punishment for this but (he) is not giving any importance to this and (he) is showing a don’t care attitude so we have thought to inform you because being a guardian you people can handle this situation more effectively. Even after this also if your (son) doesn’t recover, we will be forced to take another action.
I am requesting you to pay attention on this matter and cooperate with us. I hope you will understand what I am saying and we know that you people could take proper care on this matter and wish for (his) bright future.
- A complaint letter from teacher to parents for damaging school property.
- A complaint letter from teacher to parents for disturbing classmates.
- A complaint letter from teacher to parents for being violent towards friends and using abusive language.
- A complaint letter from teacher to parents for bringing play things in class.
- A complaint letter from teacher to parents for being reluctant towards lessons.