Your organization has entered into a contract with a company recently. It is now imperative that the said company be introduced to the existing workforce at your organization. For this purpose, you may write a letter of introduction addressed to the entire staff at your company.
In this letter, you should mention the details of the company, the nature of work that they have committed to help you with, the credentials of the firm, and also the duration of the contract. On this website, you shall find the necessary guidance for writing such a letter.
Letter Template: 1
From, [mention your name]
Dear [Recipient Name]
My name is (mention name), I hereby writing this letter to introduce our company (mention company name) which was started in (mention date with the year). We started as a small startup with a few employees along with us. Now, we become one of the reputed companies in providing services to clients.
I hereby write this on behalf of (mention company name) to inform you of our services and how they can be a help to your company.
We wish to propose a partnership with your company. We believe that our service will help both of our companies to develop more. We are looking forward to expanding our business more and this great opportunity for us to grow our business.
Kindly, find the attached brochure with our company information. We are looking forward to working with you.
- Partnership Termination Letter Sample – 7 Easy Templates
- Business Contract Termination Letter Example: 4 Templates (Free)
- Decline Participation Letter: 10 Readymade Templates
- Partnership Announcement Letter Template
- Manager Farewell Email: 75 Templates (Free)
- Contract Analyst Resume Example: 4 Templates
- Partnership Acceptance Letter: 4 Templates
- Partnership Confirmation Letter: 4 Template
- Service Contract Cancellation Letter Sample: 4 Templates
- Contract Specialist Resume Example: 4 Templates
Marketing | Branding | Blogging. These Three Words Describe Me in The Best Way. I Am a Self-Taught Marketer with 10 Years of Experience. Helping Startups/ It Companies/ and Small Businesses to Enhance Their Business Through Branding and Marketing Ideas. On A Mission to Help Small Businesses to Be a Brand.