Here is a template of an appointment letter for the role of Casting Director. An appointment letter is one of the most critical documents in the process of the onboarding of an employee.
While writing the appointment letter care is to be taken that all the points of the regulations of the company are covered. And also all the aspects of the job role should be mentioned elaborately. Evidently, it is not an easy task. This template will help you with the same.
Letter Template: 1
[Mention the name of the Recipient],
[Mention the address],
Sub: An appointment letter for Casting Director.
Dear [Mention the name of the Recipient],
In reference to the interview with you, we are happy in offering you the appointment for the post of Casting Director in our company [Mention the name]
On [joining date] you will have to report to the [mention the name of the person to whom the candidate will be reporting]. As Casting Director you will be on probation for a period of [Mention the period of probation]. Your salary as a Casting Director will be [Mention the details].
As a Casting Director your job role will be:
- Supervising the Casting Assistants; Reading the scripts for understanding the speaking roles better;
- Collaborating with the Producers and Directors for determining the role’s basic requirements;
- Preparing a casting budget; Getting involved in the processes of Pre-production;
- Getting in touch with the agents and sub-agents directly to resource the best actors;
- Reviewing resumes and organizing auditions and readings;
- Taking auditions of suitable actors and determining if they are fit for the role;
- Determining the actor’s remuneration;
- Discussing the contracts for achieving mutual satisfaction;
- Staying updated with the trends prevailing in the industry.
You will not take up any employment or assignment on any remuneration or honorarium, with any other organization or person during your service with our organization.
Welcome to our [Mention the name of the Organization].
[Mention the sender’s name]
[Mention the Designation],
[Mention the Date]
- Casting Director Cover Letter: 4 Templates
- Director Appraisal Letter: 15 Templates
- Director Farewell Letter: 20 templates
- Casting Director Acceptance Letter Templates
- Casting Director Recommendation Letter Template
- Movie Makeup Artist Cover Letter: 4 Templates
- Job Offer Letter For Casting Directors
- IT Director Cover Letter example: 6 Templates
- Director Cover Letter: 4 Types of Templates
- Appreciation Letter to Manager: 30 Templates
Marketing | Branding | Blogging. These Three Words Describe Me in The Best Way. I Am a Self-Taught Marketer with 10 Years of Experience. Helping Startups/ It Companies/ and Small Businesses to Enhance Their Business Through Branding and Marketing Ideas. On A Mission to Help Small Businesses to Be a Brand.