A Bridal Stylist is a very important job. And writing the appointment letter of a Bridal Stylist is equally important and critical. It is to be ensured that all the aspects of the job role of a Bridal Stylist are covered in the appointment letter.
Also, the regulations of the company are noted. Quite obviously it is a very challenging task. To help you with this following is a template of an appointment letter for the role of a Bridal Stylist.
Letter Template: 1
[Mention the name of the Recipient],
[Mention the address],
Sub: An appointment letter for the role of Bridal Stylist.
Dear [Mention the name of the recipient],
In regards to all the discussions during the interview, with much pleasure, we are giving you an appointment for the position of Bridal Stylist.
You are to report to the [mention the department whom the candidate will be reporting] on your joining date [mention the joining date]. Your working hours will start from [mention the working hours]. You as a Bridal Stylist will be on probation for a period of [mention the period of probation].
Your remuneration as Bridal Stylist will be [Mention the details].
As a Bridal Stylist your role primarily will be:
- Taking measurements for the wedding dress and then designing the dress as pr the requirement;
- Displaying the best wedding outfits to the clients;
- Providing customers with all the information regarding different styles, different colors, contrasts, etc;
- Suggesting the jewelry, veils, gloves, and other accessories required to the bride to be;
- Making arrangements for alterations as when required;
- Scheduling meetings with the customers regarding their dress fittings, the makeup trials, etc;
- Providing with correct pricing information;
- Making the transport arrangements for the delivery of the dresses;
- Guiding and helping the staff in decorating the store;
- Staying updated with the latest trends of the bridal industry.
With great expectation, we welcome you to the team and we hope for a successful relationship.
[Mention the sender’s name],
[Mention the Designation],
[Mention the Date]
- Bridal Stylist Cover Letter: 4 Templates
- Bridal Consultant Cover Letter Examples: 4 Templates
- Bridal Stylist Acceptance Letter templates
- Bridal Stylist Introduction Letter Template
- 10+ Bridal shower Invitation Templates (Freemium)
- “Not Attending Wedding” Apology Letter Templates
- Photoshoot Stylist Cover Letter: 4 Templates
- Bridal Stylist Job Offer Letter Templates
- Thank You Letter to Wedding Planner: 6 Email Templates
- Fashion Stylist Cover Letter Examples: 4 Templates
Marketing | Branding | Blogging. These Three Words Describe Me in The Best Way. I Am a Self-Taught Marketer with 10 Years of Experience. Helping Startups/ It Companies/ and Small Businesses to Enhance Their Business Through Branding and Marketing Ideas. On A Mission to Help Small Businesses to Be a Brand.