A beauty pageant these days does not judge only the physical beauty of a person anymore. It is far beyond that. The overall personality of a contestant is judged. Hence, to judge a beauty pageant, qualified candidates are required.
They should have ample knowledge of the beauty industry. In order to invite judges for such an event, you should write a letter of invitation to them. It is a cumbersome process. On this website, you shall find examples of such letters.
Letter Template: 1
Street, City, State
[Mention the name]
[Mention the address]
City, State, Zip-code
Subject- Letter of Invitation for Judging a Beauty Pageant
This letter invites you as a judge of the beauty pageant event. This event will be hosted by the company name, [mention the name]. Our company has selected a few interested candidates for the competition, and we are looking forward to the crowning of the winner.
Our finale has been scheduled on the date of [mention the date], and the event will start from [mention the time].
This event is to propagate social awakening, and it holds a purpose. Our company finds a suitable judge in you. We qualify a potential judge, and your presence lit up the occasion.
We will be obliged if you honor our invitation. Thanking you in anticipation.
[Name of the sender]
- Beauty Pageant Endorsement Letter: 4 Templates
- Job Fair Invitation Letter Template
- Dance Competition Invitation Letter: 4 Template
- Announcing a Contest Winner Speech: 8 Templates
- Beauty Advisor Cover Letter: 4 Templates
- Invitation Email Sample: 4 Templates
- Inform The Winner Of The Competition Letter Template
- Event Invitation Acceptance: 9 Email and Letter Templates
- Content Winner Announcement Letter: 4 Templates
- Nutrition Month Invitation Letter: 4 Template
Marketing | Branding | Blogging. These Three Words Describe Me in The Best Way. I Am a Self-Taught Marketer with 10 Years of Experience. Helping Startups/ It Companies/ and Small Businesses to Enhance Their Business Through Branding and Marketing Ideas. On A Mission to Help Small Businesses to Be a Brand.