You will be informing the candidate of his selection for the post of chief human resource officer. You will be mentioning the reason for his selection. You will be explaining to the candidate about his responsibilities in this respective post.
He must be responsible for framing HR policies and also guiding the subordinates in the HR Department. He will be also framing strategies for bringing improvement in the hiring process. You will be also sharing the details of salary and joining date.
Letter Template: 1
[Mention the name of the sender]
[Mention the designation of the sender]
[Mention the name of the company]
[Address and contact information of the company]
[Mention the name of the recipient]
[Mention the address of the recipient]
[Mention the contact address of the recipient]
Sub: Appointment Letter for The Post of Chief Human Resources Officer
Dear (Name of the recipient),
We are very pleased to be able to confirm that, you have been selected to work in the post of Chief Human Resources Officer at the company (Mention the name and details of the company).
Your special skills and experience of more than five years in this field have made us believe that you will be the best fit to be a part of our company.
Your responsibilities as our Chief Human Resources Officer are:
- Crafting talent acquisition strategies to build strong pipelines for future hiring process.
- Formulating career development plans.
- Promoting inclusion in the workplace and reinforcing the company’s position as an equal opportunity employer.
- Leading employer branding efforts.
- Developing HR policies and supervising HR directors.
- Evaluating training and development plans.
Your financial offer for this post of Chief Human Resources Officer:
- Basic Salary: (Mention salary per month)
- Compensations and benefits: group insurance, health care, and transportation.
Additional information about this job is:
You are instructed to report to Mr. (Mention the name of the person). Your working hour will be from (Mention the starting time) to (Mention the ending time).
Vacations: (Mention the details).
We are very excited to send you this job offer letter to get your approval and signature in order to start the job (Mention the details). If you need any kind of information or help, you can always contact us at (Mention the details).
We are looking forward to working with you from now on and sharing your ideas.
Thank you very much.
[Mention the name of the sender]
[Signature of the sender]
Download Template :
(pdf, docs, ODT, RTF, txt, HTML, Epub, Etc)
- Chief Human Resources Officer Cover Letter: 6 Templates
- Officer Farewell Letter: 15 Templates
- How To Write a Cover Letter With No Experience: 82 Templates
- Chief Operating Officer Cover Letter: 4 Templates
- CEO Appointment Letter: 4 Free Templates
- Chief Security Officer Cover Letter Example: 4 Templates
- Police Chief Cover Letter: 4 Templates
- Chief Technology Officer Cover Letter: 4 Templates
- CIO Cover Letter: 4 Templates
- Chief Diversity Officer Cover Letter Example: 4 Templates
“Business, marketing, and blogging – these three words describe me the best. I am the founder of Burban Branding and Media, and a self-taught marketer with 10 years of experience. My passion lies in helping startups enhance their business through marketing, HR, leadership, and finance. I am on a mission to assist businesses in achieving their goals.”