[Mention Candidate’s name],
[Mention the address],
[Mention the contact Details]
Sub: An Appointment Letter for the Role of Wait Staff.
Dear [Mention the name of the Recipient],
The Board of Directors at [mention the name of the organization] offers you an employment as Wait Staff.
Your employment tenure starts from [Mention the date of joining] at [mention the time].
You are required to join your duties from [Mention the date of joining]. The office primarily works from [mention the working hours]
Your salary will be [Mention the salary details]. You are not to divulge your salary to anybody;
Your job role will be:
- Greeting the customers and showing them way to their table.
- Preparing the tables and ensuring they are fully set. Having proper knowledge of the menu, available items and daily specials;
- Presenting the customers with the menu, informing them of in house offers, and taking orders;
- Checking the quality of food before serving them; Delivering all beverages and food in a timely manner;
- Attending the tables and always ensuring customer satisfaction;
- Delivering checks and receiving the payments;
- Handling customer complaints;
- Strictly adhering to all sanitary safety standards;
You will keep the organization [Mention the name of the Organization] informed of any change in your residential address, telephone no and/or civil status, within [Mention the allowed period] of such change.
We at [Mention the name of the Organization] hope to have a fruitful association with you.
[Handwritten Signature of the sender]
[Mention the sender’s name]
[Mention the Designation],
[Mention the Date]
Download Template :
(pdf, docs, ODT, RTF, txt, HTML, Epub, Etc)
- How to Write an Appointment Letter: 26+ Templates
- Food Service Worker Cover Letter Example: 4 Templates
- Food Service Manager Cover Letter Example: 4 Templates
- Food Safety Manager Cover Letter Example: 4 Templates
- Safety Manager Cover Letter Example: 5 Templates
- Food Service Cover Letter Example: 4 Templates
- How To Write a Cover Letter With No Experience: 82 Templates
- Restaurant Server Cover Letter: 4 Templates and Emails
- Food inspector cover letter Example: 4 Templates
- Food Service Supervisor Cover Letter Example: 4 Templates
“Business, marketing, and blogging – these three words describe me the best. I am the founder of Burban Branding and Media, and a self-taught marketer with 10 years of experience. My passion lies in helping startups enhance their business through marketing, HR, leadership, and finance. I am on a mission to assist businesses in achieving their goals.”