[Mention the name of the Recipient],
[Mention the address],
[Mention the contact information],
Sub: An Appointment Letter for the Role of Tax manager
Dear [Mention the name of the Recipient],
In reference to your last interview and subsequent discussion, we have the pleasure of offering you the appointment for the post of Tax manager in our organization [Mention the name of the Organization]
Your date of joining will be [Mention the date of joining].
Your remuneration will be [Mention the details]. You are not to share your remuneration to anyone else. Any violation of this may lead to disciplinary actions.
Your duties will involve (but not limited to)
- Delivering the complete range of tax services that will be in compliance with the laws and regulations.
- Provide financial planning, consulting and expertise to the clients to build a long lasting relationship.
- Provide innovative tax planning schemes
- Review and execute complex income tax returns
- Identify and mitigate tax risks
- Manage and coordinate tax audits
- Coordinate accounting staff
- Assess performance of staff.
- Develop and implement financial best practices
- Maintain tax balances.
- Prepare all tax papers on a regular basis
Kindly read this appointment letter carefully, sign with date & return the duplicate copy of this letter to us as a token of your acceptance of the appointment.
We welcome you to the organization [Mention the name of the Organization] and look forward to a long and fruitful association.
[Mention the sender’s name],
[Mention the Designation],
[Mention the date]
Download Template :
(pdf, docs, ODT, RTF, txt, HTML, Epub, Etc)
- How to Write an Appointment Letter: 26+ Templates
- How To Write a Cover Letter With No Experience: 82 Templates
- Appreciation Letter to Manager: 30 Templates
- How to Write a Support Letter: 35+ Templates
- How to Write Sponsorship Letter: 47 Templates
- Farewell Manager Letter: 75 Templates
- Accounting Clerk Cover Letter Example: 4 Templates
- Internal Auditor Cover Letter: 8 Templates
- Staff Accountant Cover Letter: 4 Templates
- How to Write an Anniversary Letter: 50 Free Templates
“Business, marketing, and blogging – these three words describe me the best. I am the founder of Burban Branding and Media, and a self-taught marketer with 10 years of experience. My passion lies in helping startups enhance their business through marketing, HR, leadership, and finance. I am on a mission to assist businesses in achieving their goals.”