(Name of the sender)
(Address of the sender)
(Name of the recipient)
(Address of the recipient)
Dear Sir / Ma’am,
Subject: Appointment letter for the position of Strategic Planner
We are pleased to inform you that the Board of directors of (name of the company) has decided to make you a part of us by giving you the position of a strategic planner in (mention name of the company).
We are confident that your positive attitude, qualifications, and skills will contribute to the organization’s growth.
You are expected to join the organization by (mention the date). You will be entitled to a monthly salary of (mention the amount).
Other benefits and perks will depend on your performance and efficiency. You are requested to have a look at the leave policy on the company website.
Working as the strategic planner you will be responsible for assessing the company’ goals, conducting market research and financial analysis, staying up to date on the latest industry trends to know which strategies resonate with customers in their niche, analyzing sales performance, using analysis to create business strategies, present business strategies to decision-makers.
If you agree with our proposal then please submit your acceptance by sending a confirmation. Just sign and send this letter to us by (mention the date) keeping a copy with you.
In case of doubts or queries, you may reach the HR department. We will try to resolve it and get back to you at the earliest possible. We are looking forward to working with you.
(Handwritten signature of the sender)
(Designation in the company)
- Planner Farewell Letter: 10 Templates
- Reject Vendor Proposal Letter: 8 Templates
- Strategies Planner Cover Letter: 4 Templates
- Media Planner Cover Letter: 4 Templates
- Event Planner Cover Letter: 4 Templates
- Manager Farewell Email Letter: 75 Templates
- Building Planner Cover Letter: 4 Templates
- Appreciation Letter to Manager: 30 Templates
- Sales Manager cover letter: 4 templates
- Decline A Marriage Proposal Letters: 6 Templates