[Mention the name of the Recipient],
[Mention the address],
Sub: An Appointment Letter for the Role of Social Media Copywriter.
Dear [Mention the name of the Recipient],
In reference to your last interview and subsequent discussion, we have the pleasure of offering you the appointment for the post of Social Media Copywriter in our organization [Mention the name of the Organization]
On [Mention the date of joining] you are to report to the [Mention the designation whom the candidate will be reporting].
You will be on probation for a period of [Mention the period of probation].
Your salary as Social Media Copywriter will be [Mention the details].
As Social Media Copywriter your job role is:
- Researching on the topics related to the industry.
- Writing, editing and publishing posts for social media pages and networks.
- Optimizing the social media content on the basis of the behavior of our target audience
- Selecting appealing videos and graphics for complementing text.
- Replying to the comments and questions on social media pages in a timely manner.
- Networking with the clients as well as the industry professionals.
- Tracking and reporting on the social media insights.
- For increasing brand applying advertising techniques.
- Updating the social media with the latest and updated company news.
- Coordinating with the internal teams for creating new advertising posts.
Read this appointment letter carefully, sign with date & return the duplicate copy of this letter to us as a token of your acceptance of the appointment.
Welcome to the team [Mention the name of the Organization].
[Mention the sender’s name]
[Mention the Designation],
[Mention the Date]