[Mention the name of the Recipient],
[Mention the address],
Sub: An Appointment Letter for the Role of SEO Analyst.
Dear [Mention the name of the Recipient],
In regards to all our last discussions, with pleasure we are offering you an appointment for the role of a SEO Analyst.
On [Mention the date of joining] you are to report to the [Mention the designation whom the candidate will be reporting] of our organization.
You will have to work for [Mention the working hours].
As SEO Analyst, you will be on probation for a period of [Mention the period of probation] after which you will receive a letter confirming your employment.
Your salary as SEO Analyst will be [Mention the details].
As a SEO Analyst job role primarily will be:
- Conducting keyword research and using dedicated software, also generating new keyword ideas;
- Analyzing the websites and all social media pages, and then making recommendations for the required improvement;
- Monitoring the website traffic, searching results, and also developing strategies;
- Generating new content ideas and delegating those to the team;
- Overseeing the content creation and also offering suggestions;
- Updating the outdated content;
- Optimizing the pages for desktop, mobile or tablet use;
- Developing new link-building strategies;
- Managing the paid search campaigns;
- Keeping up to date with the new trends and the best SEO practices.
With great pleasure and expectation we welcome you to the organization [Mention the name of the Organization] and hope to have a very successful relationship.
[Mention the sender’s name],
[Mention the Designation],
[Mention the Date]