[Mention the name of the sender]
[Mention the designation of the sender]
[Mention the name of the company]
[Address of the company]
[Mention the name of the recipient]
[Mention the address of the recipient]
[Mention the contact address of the recipient]
Sub: Job offer letter for the post of senior web developer
Dear (Name of the recipient),
We are very happy to have the opportunity to inform you that, you have been selected to work as the Senior Web Developer at our company (Mention the name and details of the company). We believe that your rich experiences and special skills related to this field of work will definitely help the institution. You are requested to join the company on the day (Mention the date) at the time (Mention the time) to complete the remaining formalities of the appointment process.
Your responsibilities at our company will be:
- Communicating with clients to confirm the specification of a website.
- Providing quotes and creating schedules.
- Working and communicating with the team of content writers and designers.
- Assisting in the recruiting and training process of the junior web developers.
Your salary and other conditions for this position are:
Salary: (Mention the amount of salary) including other allowances.
About Leave: (Mention the details of leave)
Working hours: (Mention the details of working time)
We are glad to send you this offer letter for the post of senior web developer, to be approved and signed from you in order to start the appointment procedure. You can contact us at (Mention contact details), if you need to say anything about this job offer or anything regarding this position.
We are eagerly looking forward to your joining at our company and hoping to work with you in the near future.
Thank you very much,
(Name of the sender)
(Signature of the sender)
Download Template :
(pdf, docs, ODT, RTF, txt, HTML, Epub, Etc)
- Software Developer Farewell Letter: 30 Templates
- Farewell Manager Letter: 75 Templates
- Software Developer Recommendation Letter: 20 Templates
- Software Developer Appraisal Letter: 10 Templates
- How To Write a Cover Letter With No Experience: 82 Templates
- How to Write an Appointment Letter: 26+ Templates
- Front End Developer Cover Letter: 4 Templates
- Appreciation Letter to Manager: 30 Templates
- How to Write an Acceptance Letter: 11 Templates
- Software Developer Cover Letter: 5 Templates
“Business, marketing, and blogging – these three words describe me the best. I am the founder of Burban Branding and Media, and a self-taught marketer with 10 years of experience. My passion lies in helping startups enhance their business through marketing, HR, leadership, and finance. I am on a mission to assist businesses in achieving their goals.”