[Mention the name of the Recipient],
[Mention the address],
Date: [Mention the date of the letter]
Sub: An Appointment Letter for the Role of Senior Copywriter.
Dear [Mention the name of the Recipient],
The management team of [mention the name of the organization] is glad to offer you with the offer of a Senior Copywriter.
Your joining date will be [mention the date of joining].
As Senior Copywriter you would serve [mention the time period] of Probationary Period.
Your salary as Senior Copywriter will be [Mention the salary amount].
Your working hours will be [mention the working hours and time of start of work till end of work]. There will be a weekly off will be for [mention the day or days of week off].
As Senior Copywriter your job profile primarily will be:
- Researching on new topics related to the industry and also identifying the areas for improvement in the existing content;
- Publishing and preparing and articles about company’s each products and services
- Writing original articles for social media and commercials;
- Editing and reviewing each content generated by the Junior Copywriters;
- Monitoring all content-related metrics;
- Ensuring that the content is updated with latest company updates;
- Creating and overseeing the weekly and monthly reports on the content;
- Interviewing the internal teams, clients and also the industry experts for better understanding of products;
- Liaising with the Designers for enhancing text with visual aids;
- Shaping the tone and language for usage in banners, brochures, and sales emails;
- Using best SEO practices for the purpose of optimizing the articles and thus increasing their search rankings.
All the staff members at [Mention the name of the Organization] are glad to welcome you on board.
[Mention the sender’s name],
[Mention the Designation],
[Mention the Date]