[Mention the name of the Recipient],
[Mention the address],
Sub: An Appointment Letter For The Role Of Roofer
Dear [Mention the name of the Recipient],
We are glad to extend to you an offer of employment with [mention the name of the organization] as Roofer.
Your employment tenure starts from [Mention the date of joining] at [mention the time].
Your remuneration will be [Mention the details] as discussed earlier.
You will be on probation for a period of [Mention the period of probation].
Your job role primarily be
- Determine the best course of action by inspecting the structure of roofs.
- Providing estimates on labor costs and required materials to fix or build roofs.
- Do measuring and cutting materials so that they fit securely around walls, vents, gutters, and chimneys.
- Smoothing rough spots on roofs and prepare the surface for new shingles or waterproofing.
- Replacing damaged or rotting areas of roofs.
- create a waterproof seal by installing vapor barriers and insulation.
- Safely setting up scaffolding, ladders and hoisting.
- Update the overseer about job progress and report any problems.
You shall perform the task entitled to you personally and may not delegate or assign either this appointment or the performance of task to anyone else or any other body of person.
With great pleasure and expectation we welcome you to the organization [Mention the name of the Organization] and hope to have a very successful relationship.
[Mention the sender’s name]
[Mention the Designation],
[Mention the date]
Download Template :
(pdf, docs, ODT, RTF, txt, HTML, Epub, Etc)
- Roofer Cover Letter Examples: 4 Templates
- Roofer Job Offer Letter Templates
- Roofer Introduction Letter Template
- Roofer Acceptance Letter templates
- Roofer Farewell Letter Templates
- How to Write an Appointment Letter: 26+ Templates
- Roofer Welcome Letter Example: 4 Templates
- How To Write a Cover Letter With No Experience: 82 Templates
- Construction Worker Cover Letter: 6 Templates
- Appointment Request Letter: 4 Types Templates
“Business, marketing, and blogging – these three words describe me the best. I am the founder of Burban Branding and Media, and a self-taught marketer with 10 years of experience. My passion lies in helping startups enhance their business through marketing, HR, leadership, and finance. I am on a mission to assist businesses in achieving their goals.”