When you are writing an appointment letter for the role of public relations (PR) director, you must keep in mind that, an appointment letter is a formal document and should be written in a professional manner.
Here, we have provided some examples on this particular topic. You can use this article to write your own letter, even if you do not know how to frame the sentences while writing an appointment letter for the role of public relations director.
[Mention Recipient name],
[Mention the address],
[Mention the contact Details]
Sub: An Appointment Letter for The Role of Public Relations (pr) Director.
Dear [Mention the name of the Recipient],
We the Board of Directors at [mention the name of the organization] are happy to offer you the post of Public Relations (PR) Director in our organization.
Please start your work from [Mention the date of joining].
Your salary as Public Relations (PR) Director will be [Mention the salary details].
Your job role as Public Relations (PR) Director will include:
- Planning and implement public relations events;
- Manage programs directed towards public relations.
- Preside over the planning and budgeting team for PR activities;
- facilitate in designing activities;
- Review promotional and marketing materials ;
- Design online content;
- Review the media announcements and kits;
- Ensure compliances;
- Monitor corporate brand status;
- Review content created for the website and social media;
- Compose PR policies and procedures;
- Establish KPIs for the PR Team;
- Generate reports on PR campaign;
- Build a strong and persistent relationship with all stakeholders;
Your role as Public Relations (PR) Director is of very high importance to the organization and we hope you adhere to all the rules and regulations with full diligence and sincerity.
However, this is to note that depending on the situation the rules and regulations are subject to change.
We request you to return the duplicate copy of this letter duly signed as acceptance of this appointment.
[Mention the sender’s name]
[Mention the Designation],
[Mention the Date]
- Director Appraisal Letter: 15 Templates
- Director Farewell Letter: 20 templates
- Public Relations (PR) Director Cover Letter Templates
- Public Relations Intern Cover Letter: 4 Templates
- Media Director Cover Letter: 4 Samples Templates
- Media Planner Cover Letter: 4 Templates
- Social Media Copywriter Cover Letter Templates
- Social Media Analyst Cover Letter: 4 Types Templates
- Public Relations Intern Appointment Letter Template
- Casting Director Cover Letter: 4 Templates